Welcome to Gaia! ::

if gaia had theme and back ground music what would it be for each map, page, and NPC? if your good ant coposing why not put samples on a web page and link us? if not just name a sone with a simuler sound. and should Gaia have music?
Processing...
Midi format would probably be best suited.
kaykeyser
if gaia had theme and back ground music what would it be for each map, page, and NPC? if your good ant coposing why not put samples on a web page and link us? if not just name a sone with a simuler sound. and should Gaia have music?
If Gaia had theme music, a few things would happen.

1. My computer would break, because I would become annoyed with the music and throw it out a window.
  2. Gaia's bandwidth would skyrocket, making the site really expensive to run.
  3. Four pale horsemen would ride, signaling the start of the apocalypse.

Count my vote AGAINST music on Gaia.
No. Some users listen to music on their computer, and hearing music on Gaia would probably upset them. Music also sucks bandwidth like crazy. And, the admins would have to make their own music to play on the website, to avoid copyright laws.

Lucky Cat

If it's in a huge format like MP3 or something it'd kill a lot of bandwidth. If one could turn the music off, maybe...
BKGROUND MUSIC WOULD BE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well I love music with things expeshaly if it has a Zelda or final Fantasy qualety maybe music you could turn on and off?
Just run winamp or mediaplayer when your on gaia razz
JeyHaar
Just run winamp or mediaplayer when your on gaia razz
Or iTunes. *grins*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items