Welcome to Gaia! ::

If a tower falls and theres noone around to hear it, does theoriticly it make a sound? what random things have you thought about this whole tower thingy majig? blah blah blah GOOOOOO REPLY!!!!!

Dapper Lunatic

The Mighty Sushi Database
If a tower falls and theres noone around to hear it, does theoriticly it make a sound? what random things have you thought about this whole tower thingy majig? blah blah blah GOOOOOO REPLY!!!!!

do other towers laugh at it?
if people keep posting silly theories and I stop reading them, do they really exist?
If a tower the size of OMGWTF falls and no one is around, does anyone hear it? This has plauged Gaians... until recently. When Gaian's realized that the only sound heard on Gaia is when you're fishing >.>
Enesthi
if people keep posting silly theories and I stop reading them, do they really exist?
I'd like to think "no". ^_^
Enesthi
yes! you just hate the creators and become a bitter and twisted person hating every thread simply because its a bit silly xD
Animeking007

do other towers laugh at it?
i hope so!

Dapper Lunatic

Enesthi
silly theorys are the only good ones

Gawker

hhmmm i guess it does but snce no one is around to hear it then nobody knows.so where do you think the rubber chickens are hiding!!!???? stare stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff