Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

Profitable Businessman

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I think ther should be posing items released in shops like different positions of arms with gloves and hands in different places like doing an action like the ones im wearing ^^.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
What I'd REALLY like to see in the Gold shops is a big tattoo update, it's been years since we got any new tattoos in Skin Tyte. Some more stuff using flowers, bugs, and trash wouldn't hurt either!

Tipsy Regular

i will agree with that. i have other important things to use my real money for other than virtual items. a little balance between the gold and cash would be appreciated. especially for the new skins you can get. the cat skin i mean
King Blackwater
I like the idea of more items available at the gold level, though my full response to this is all of the above. Also Try t keep equal appearance between gold updates and cash updates.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
Audrey's Long Gloves recolors would be nice. I'm kind of tired of having black or white gloves and I don't like frills.

Also, dark brown ponytails with nice bangs that don't make me want to shoot myself. I know this is entirely subjective, but... I want it.

Floppy Member

16,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I would love to see an update to alchemy with more options to use gold to buy items directly from the shop.
I would also like to see a lot of the items in the Cash Shop have a Gold purchase price. You can use GCash in gold shops. You would need to change the conversion ratio to account for the rapid inflation you all have created though.

Dangerous Stalker

2003 recolors, specifically mini angel wings! heart
I know they've already received a lot of attention, but I think they're super cute. Love seeing them all. 3nodding

Assimilated Bunny

3nodding tavern wench recolors emotion_kirakira

Friendly Smoker

I'm glad you guys are asking the users what we'd like to see and getting our input, instead of shoving CS bullshit down our throats like usual. It's a nice change of pace. Keep this up, you'll make the users happier.

I'm really down for any kind of Gold Shop update. We desperately need gold sinks. Any kind of new content that isn't Gaia Cash related is good.

Tiny Sailor

some recolors of the granny cardigans and porcelina stuff! i use them a lot and some more colors would be quite useful and provide more variety 4laugh

Kawaii Spirit

Be honest, is this really for the gold shops or is it for the cash shop? Because that's where the popular suggestions ended up last time.

Shadowy Rogue

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Steel-plated ninja headband recolor or more ninja items anyway. ninja

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

MORE PAsTEL GOTH INsPIRED FAsHION PLEAsEEjdkbnjkgjdgd

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Apple Blossom19
I see you have the first option as recolors from 2003. We all know that's gonna win for it's usually hit for the poll whore option.

But I feel I should put in my own two cents: No recolors. It's been done to death.

I would like to see new outfits and accessories/jewelry.

Someone suggested pants, I would like to see more of that too ^_^

Enough Said.

Perfect Winner

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ABYSS ANGELIC SASH PLS OMG THAT SOUNDS SO HOT

Smitten Kitten

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I always get excited when there are updates to the gold shops! I personally like more clothes. 'Cause a girl can never have too many clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff