Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
New clothes and an update for Salon would be really awesome. Recolors...Meh. It's really tiring seeing the same items hashed out over and over again.

Jhali's Bae

Shameless Businessman

I would like more nice looking shoes, more creative hats (bandanas, wraps, etc), better clothing for men in general, and I would like to request cute jumpers/rompers/overalls!!!! NO MORE RECOLORS UNLESS WE REALLY NEED THEM. Goodness.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
ps: recolour Space Channel Gaia. do a white one and an orange one. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink just in general lol

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
DOLL EARS RE-COLOURS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD. DOLL EARS RE-COLOURSSSSS! wahmbulance wahmbulance

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
More MC recolors would be nice to have in the D*C. But the color shading needs to be nice. Also you guys better not turn around and put everyone's recolor ideas in the cash shop. We seriously need to get rid of all the excess gold that you guys have put into the system. So you guys better not screw this up. AGAIN!

Anyways I would like gold shop recolors for KiKi Kitty Plushie, CoCo Kitty Plushie, Shy Gardener, and Sunset Spirit.
I kind of really hate the recolors, it takes what was special about the original item a bit.

Dedicated Nerd

14,215 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I am disabled, and it would be really nice to have more options with wheelchairs

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
I'm literally ready to KILL for some more face piercing options.
ESPECIALLY if they're in the gold shop!
Eyebrow rings are a big one, multiple ear piercings would be nice too.

A solid Barton Jewellers update would be cool as heck.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Red Kanzaky
i hate her.
i'm glad you guys care enough to poll us smile

i would really love to see outfit sets released. I always looked forward to seeing what the newest outfit was in old gold shop releases, and i gotta say, the knitwear release? made me so mad. you don't just release sweaters for spring.

maybe if you guys lacked imagination you could go to the cross stitch forum and see what people are drawing? 3nodding

Woah that'd be sooo nice! I would love to have the Gaia artists' team make gold shop items designed by Gaians! *_*

well they already do, it's CrossStitch. razz my point is i want them to do MORE of that.

Golden Demon

I would like to see a grey and white devil tail

Reverse baby seal and penguin slippers

And the one i hope for most a dark but not black angelic halo recolor like the aniverary halo but bigger like the normal one xD

Bloblike Loiterer

I'd love to see more wigs in the gold shops in a variety of colors.

I'd also like to see more teal/green items that match the current shades, please.

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iDBatman
More black, my avie only works in black and very dark shades of grey.

But on a serious note the shops are lacking in "manly" clothing and hairstyles. I think I speak for a wide group of men on Gaia that feel left out when the store gets updated with new dresses.
Also maybe some wigs and some more shoes because the shoes are quite limited towards male avies as well.

I want armor and helms and pauldrons and greaves and gauntlets and tassets and spurs and vizors and the like!

Friendly Noob

11,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
More shoe varieties in basic colors, white and black especially or leg poses in gold shops 3nodding
MOAR KANOKO AND RINA THEMED ITEMS! =D

In a relationship with TM Is Watching

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Shinku Had0ken
Have an option we're we can buy items with gold. Some of us DONT LIKE SPENDING MONEY ON HERE. scream
TexasMomma
Am I the only one who is tired of the recolors? I've been a member over 10 years and lost interest in gaia awhile back because everything circled around making a profit off of its members. There is nothing wrong with making a little something out of a business opportunity , Yet IMO the prices with the limited items worth buying, makes gaia a bad investment .Its one of those things that its fun to play, so long as you are able to afford it. Yet new members will quickly stop playing and that is an issue for the company itself. You run special's that are no better then your lowest package prices with little incentive to actually buy. Your company could make double the profits if handled properly and with the right promotions. Maybe if you stopped with all the lame recolors and focused on more towards promotions to HOOK the populations , Might not need to resort to polls as much. Specially polls that don't target the majority .

Glad to see I am not the only one .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces