Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Distinct Sage

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm just dreaming, but I'd love to have some lanterns/halos/candles or other light sources that actually glow when you're in Towns at night... It would probably take reprogramming though, so I doubt it would happen - but I bet those would be hot items for a while.

Distinct Gaian

White gold serpent (on serpent and skin)
Dark blue Steel Plated Ninja Band (Band color, not the steel part)
Dark blue/Purple/Black Flame Shoes
Black Scar of Tyrant
A color between dark blue and gray (bluish gray[more gray than blue]) of Fallen King (Ragged Mane (with SC Agape))
Padmavati's Lotus (White snakes)
Human colors for Peisinoe's Discant!!!
Marceline Vampire hair extension but from the back hair... so, a long hair extension
Black Aria Dannata Fire
Black feet wraps

PLEASEEEE ):

Muscular Reindeer

okay i actually really want new items, but if recolors of cash shop items are in the gold shops, i'm down for that, too, as long as those recolors aren't ALL obviously the 'odd ball out' colors > __<;;; (ie those shades of orange, blue, green... WAT?)

to be honest i think the most efficient gold sinks are GS items that are JUST A LITTLE BIT APPEALING, because then EVERYONE wants one, because they can definitely afford it, too
and then you have what happened with the easter grab bag in loyals bazaar this time around; but to be fair grab bags are always fun and that may have been part of the cause of the hype, too

onto what i would LIKE... i'm just crazy about food and oversized items (handhelds, sweaters, hats, other things like that), so naturally i love food updates to rina's shop * U*
i also would appreciate a big update to josie's store * U* <333

thanks again for all your hard work, gaia!

Moonlight Healer

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Nyadriel
TrueShadowStalker
how about no more items/recolors until the Gaia (gold) economy catches up?

How about you realize that this thread is about GOLD Shops which HELPS the economy. Recolors of Gold Shop items are pleasing.

how about realizing that ppl who CAN'T afford gold shops as it is NEED the break to stand a CHANCE

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Easter Bunny items.

Dangerous Fairy

20,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
TrueShadowStalker
Nyadriel
TrueShadowStalker
how about no more items/recolors until the Gaia (gold) economy catches up?

How about you realize that this thread is about GOLD Shops which HELPS the economy. Recolors of Gold Shop items are pleasing.

how about realizing that ppl who CAN'T afford gold shops as it is NEED the break to stand a CHANCE

You are confusing Gold Shops with Cash Shop. Gold Shops are all affordable (with two exceptions)

Durem Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
i wanna see something like this Bladed knuckle dusters
but instead of 3 prongs what about 4 for each hand from index to pinky finger
and it could come in a multitude of colors red, gold, bronze, steel. dare i say it would look twisted slick

Magical Fairy

Hi-Potion
amazing iideas :O !!

Desirable Prophet

16,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I may have posted here already awhile back, but I'll say it again:
Bo staffs, three-section staffs, Shaolin spades, and nunchakus for all (not just the limited and pricey SDPlus Mai...)

I would definitely want them all in black, but other colors and even textures (wooden, metal, bamboo, and such) would be cool too 3nodding

Sparkly Stalker

22,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
we need orange belts.

can be at the waist or even a drop waist on the hip.

also can i have a marshall plush/plush shop?

Cluttered Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
One of the basic accessory items I've been hoping for is more Butt Bow color options.
We have some bold, bright colors for them in Ruby's right now, and they're lovely.
The addition of pastels would be a great next step with that little series.

It would also be great to see the bows offered in different lengths, like the 'Super-Long Bow Train' pose in Magical Girl.
I've been wishing for similar big bows for the back of the avi for years. A wide range of colors would be so nice.
Since we just had a bunch of arms released in the normal skin tones, how about arms for non-standard skin tones in the cash shops? After all, there are going to be less people interested in Fairy Arms (stone orc tone) than in the standard Fairy Arms, so they wouldn't make good choices as part of a RIG. However, they would prompt a lot of people to buy them up for their chosen base, as there are some people who are pretty much pure grombies, dark elves, or vampires.

Kawaii Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
Really wanting more backwings to be available to the shops, that would be wonderful.
Not the mini wings but the actual large backwings.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Einrick
Since we just had a bunch of arms released in the normal skin tones, how about arms for non-standard skin tones in the cash shops? After all, there are going to be less people interested in Fairy Arms (stone orc tone) than in the standard Fairy Arms, so they wouldn't make good choices as part of a RIG. However, they would prompt a lot of people to buy them up for their chosen base, as there are some people who are pretty much pure grombies, dark elves, or vampires.

Makeup and eyes/other mods for the non Human skins would be nice additions to the GS, as well.

Summery Bookworm

5,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Window Shopper 100
recolors of the short kimonos, particularly in green & pink 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers