Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
I remember a lengthy thread asking for more period clothing from different decades.

Alien Lightbringer

honestly, at this stage of inflation i would love nothing more than zOMG powerups to be available for gold. currently, for many players it becomes nearly impossible to play dms anymore if you can't afford the powerups. dms can be very hard and take a long time if we cant use ghi amps and keep dying, a fun run in managable time still involves using those amps,plus many crews wont have you if you don't amp. tanks don't feel like wasting superchargers much anymore when playing with less routinized players. this would be a great relief to the community of a wonderful game on this site and get more people to come back and play again.
while the gc price is not too much to ask for, there are still many countries that do not have free gc or payment methods that work for everyone, let alone the fact 10 dollars is a lot of money in other places of the world. players have been willing to spend the cash in order to keep the game alive. but seeing we got no dev's working on it anymore and the situation is as stated,....
please let this not be a plot to destroy this game crying we active players are doing our best to keep it up, but a little help from gaia would be close to a miracle. dramallama
(seriously, i would love this so much, but at the same time i truly am scared making it sound severe could make gaia want to kill the game crying i did not mean it like that, ok??? it's still fun and playable even if many players wont be able to enjoy the game as much)

also zomg related wearables would be nice to see in gold shops biggrin

Biggest Anubutt

I was searching, and while it's prolly not a big want at all, I noticed no laundry baskets. I'm sure there are other handheld household items not available as well.

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Jewelry. More necklaces, earrings, bracelets.

Invisible Ghost

Gloves. Short, medium and long, in all basic colours.

Skirts, like the basic ones, but a bit longer, probably around G-Lol skirt length. I know we already have the Basic Skirt set, but the red one really needs to be redone, and those skirts tend to be just a bit too short. We just need more plain skirts in basic colours that aren't too long or too short.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
More masculine items biggrin
Omg reclors!

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Annoh
Jewelry. More necklaces, earrings, bracelets.

I'd like more smaller earrings.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
More animalized stuff. The long-length G-LOL dresses is a desire of mine as are the princess dresses and Elven clothes. Also the kimonos and all the 5gold-priced items... to be animalized. Please.

Speaking of Princess dresses (actually skirts and tops, but you know what I mean) , I would like to see a set in pure white (in human form)

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Dark Lowtoppie recolours, red, yellow, orange, purple , pink, green, teal, medium blue (ie VH header, LS wings, recent CS colours).

Also shoes/boots, shirts, hats, and pants in more colours.

Feral Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I would love to see more spider body mods 3nodding User Image

Like if we could get some based off of these spiders, that'd be super awesome!!:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Big Noob

Everyday objects. Paper bag! The kind you put your lunch in!
Pile of laundry to hold! Or clothes in your hands, that kind of thing. Not clothes to wear.
Item-wise I'd like to see a bicycle. The CIs are all way up there and I don't want to talk about Pietro or Runcible... emotion_facepalm Or helmets and paddings, that'll be great too. No more skating without protective gear!

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Grunny Baby colours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items