Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Feral Genius

Quail Knight
          Updates We Need
          - MC recolors going into Loyal's Bazaar.
          - New high quality gold-sink items in Dernier Cri
          - Recolors of the items that are there now in Dernier Cri being sold in Dernier Cri
          User Image User Image User Image
          - Bi-monthly gold shop updates that feature more than just one item in six colors
          - Some decent pants. In colors. With detail. That aren't shaded like s**t.
          - Exclusive items from shop grab bags that you can ONLY get through the grab bags.
          - Salon Durem updated monthly with new hair in colors that actually match the brightness and quality of items and wigs.
          - Multi-pose items being sold in pieces as the single poses in gold shops. More popular poses cost higher amounts of gold.
          - New piercings and tattoos added to Skin Tyte on a monthly basis. { Maybe other simple body-mods??? }
          User Image Please, please, please make legit plugs.

Specific items
          - Pants. Already said, but I can't stress the importance of more well made PANTS {that aren't a full leg mod}
          - Shoes. Something that doesn't make our feet look so small that we will fall over but also doesn't look bigger than our heads.
          - More gloves and finger-less gloves that have some amount of shading or detail.
          - Monthly birthstone items that can be bought with gold. Because non-cash users have birthdays too.
          - Body hair and well made facial hair in different colors, styles, and pieces. Let us layer that s**t.
          - Allow mixing of colors of the reversible bracelet and earring sets or make new multi-layer multi-color accessory that will.
          - New glasses, glasses chains { glasses chain connected to piercings please? }, masks and facial accessories.
          - Underwear. Not just plain s**t, fancy and in different styles. I've been waiting for something like the Bunnihilation briefs.

^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I love the idea of more gold shop updates. We've had a flood of cash shop updates (too many too fast for me to even care any more, honestly. I no longer ready my announcements once I see it is cash shop related. Want me to spend more? Draw it out, don't leave the items there just for a day, let me have time to figure out how it'll integrate into my style before taking it out. Fewer updates would get my attention more, and be more likely to cause me to spend. /endofftopicrant) and I'd love to see more things I can buy with what I earn from being on Gaia. With cash, I have to spend more time taking more shifts at my job to buy things on Gaia, but if I spend that much time at work... Gaia feels less important, so I spend my money elsewhere. But gold is that thing you spend on Gaia that is earned...by being on Gaia! So gold shop updates are LOVED and keep me more attached to my screen.

I'd love to see some gold shop updates that can rival the cash shop updates, or better yet, the gold shop updates of the past. Bundles are a good idea, but also... more multiform clothing. I like the fact that most items come in a variety of colors in the cash shop (I usually buy multiple of the same item, just for the different colors), and that for the most part, gold shop items don't leave the shop. I'd love to see an update that hits all the shops across the board with one or two themes. I mean, if you can hit the salon and phin phang too, that would be awesome, but mostly I mean a theme that hits all the clothing store, and the jewelery store, and skin tyte, and the tree house. Give me a reason to browse in all the shops again, please! mrgreen

Feral Genius

PhantomBlaze09
Honestly, I would really like to see some good armour sets that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg. That and I'd like to see a bigger variety of hairstyles.

...Armor sets...Arm and a leg...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would like to see more gold shop clothing/items for animals. Especially hair.

Inquisitive Duck

24,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gold shop items:
More accessories (rings,bracelets,earrings).
More hairs and eyes.
More cool items to wear.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Zeek Slider
How about you put EVERYTHING in the Gold Shop except for Chance Items, Monthly Envelopes, and Evolving Items?

I could most certainly live with that. mrgreen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I would like a lot more wig options.

Feral Genius

Rukerius
Better quality items.
Why should only cash buyers get to enjoy quality avatars? Hardly any effort is put into gold shops.

^^^^^^^^
heart THIS! heart

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd like to see...

gaia_star Recolors of some old gold shop animal items (for human base)
gaia_star More varied skin potions (also for human base)
gaia_star Gold shop hair (or wigs) for animal bases
gaia_star More gold shop bi-colored hairstyles (or wigs)
gaia_star Heterochromatic gold shop eyes
gaia_star More gold shop items for animal bases (but I'm sure you're already aware of that)
gaia_star More gold shop tattoos for human base (even though it's already been suggested)
gaia_star Gold shop makeup that you can wear (for human base)

That's all for now. cat_3nodding

Fatcat

More animal clothing!!! And definitely more outfits. Accessories are fine and all, but with so many CI (and they're being too expensive to actually own the whole outfit, usually) it would be nice to have some cool, creative outfits in the gold shops again.

Merry Bookworm

ll A r t s y ll
Quail Knight
          Updates We Need
          - MC recolors going into Loyal's Bazaar.
          - New high quality gold-sink items in Dernier Cri
          - Recolors of the items that are there now in Dernier Cri being sold in Dernier Cri
          User Image User Image User Image
          - Bi-monthly gold shop updates that feature more than just one item in six colors
          - Some decent pants. In colors. With detail. That aren't shaded like s**t.
          - Exclusive items from shop grab bags that you can ONLY get through the grab bags.
          - Salon Durem updated monthly with new hair in colors that actually match the brightness and quality of items and wigs.
          - Multi-pose items being sold in pieces as the single poses in gold shops. More popular poses cost higher amounts of gold.
          - New piercings and tattoos added to Skin Tyte on a monthly basis. { Maybe other simple body-mods??? }
          User Image Please, please, please make legit plugs.

Specific items
          - Pants. Already said, but I can't stress the importance of more well made PANTS {that aren't a full leg mod}
          - Shoes. Something that doesn't make our feet look so small that we will fall over but also doesn't look bigger than our heads.
          - More gloves and finger-less gloves that have some amount of shading or detail.
          - Monthly birthstone items that can be bought with gold. Because non-cash users have birthdays too.
          - Body hair and well made facial hair in different colors, styles, and pieces. Let us layer that s**t.
          - Allow mixing of colors of the reversible bracelet and earring sets or make new multi-layer multi-color accessory that will.
          - New glasses, glasses chains { glasses chain connected to piercings please? }, masks and facial accessories.
          - Underwear. Not just plain s**t, fancy and in different styles. I've been waiting for something like the Bunnihilation briefs.

^^^^^^^
THIS!!

^
|
This. This right here is what I want.

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
i think we should have more outfits like dresses, tee shirts, pants and shoes. also a few more accessories wouldn't hurt like jewelry, glasses, purses and headbands. maybe a few more fur colors to choose from in skin tyke couldn't hurt. smile

Lonely Fairy

13,640 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Cryene says:

Woooo MC recolors~ For example..... in pink!
Some new hairstyles would be great. And some wings maybe!
Princess Angelishia

Also, I love your avi, omg <3 So pink *^*

Cryene has spoken. x3

Eco-friendly Dragon

I'd personally like to see affordable Gold wings... considering that the freedom of the marketplace lets cash-buyers charge ridiculously high prices for them. And they're so want-able!

And I'd like to see gold-shop weaponry. Maybe some user-designed swords/guns/etc? Again, the marketplace is a hard place to be when you start out on Gaia.

Feral Genius

--Melaho_Oira--
Personally I'd like to see items that are decently priced in the gold shops and less cash items since the economy is so terrible no one can afford it. Outfits are always nice and so are accessories.
But as I was reading some of the statements, I can't help but agree with some of the negative feedback. Everything on gaia has become highly overpriced. It's like everyone forgot what gaia really stood for in the beginning and it's become some big-wig corporation's little piggy bank trying to suck the money and life out of it's users.
I understand that businesses have to make money but, for what it's come down to, I'm surprised it's still running. Most of the original staff have left the company since they got sick of the new management's way of running things.
If you want to know what gaia's users want, maybe you should look at what gaia used to be and than look at what it is now. Get back to what this place was all about in the beginning.

^
This! This right here is damn gold! Not an ounce of rubbish here at all! Gaia has become this corporate monster in all honesty. zOMG isn't fun anymore, items are practically only for the rich now and people aren't pleased at all! Listen to your users!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff