Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Harvey_Kinkle's Spouse

Animal Lover

Ashi_Kisaki
It is not on your poll so I did not take it but.........

How about some more fish for gold in Phin Phang??
Do some re-colors of the old fish.
Some could be for gold.
Some could be for cash.
Give everyone an equal opportunity.

As for the other stuff..... I really could care less anymore.

I am tired of no one listening to us in the AF when THAT is the only place some of us come on Gaia for!!

THIS!

Zero Epoch's Wife

Sexy Fox

33,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
--Melaho_Oira--
Personally I'd like to see items that are decently priced in the gold shops and less cash items since the economy is so terrible no one can afford it. Outfits are always nice and so are accessories.
But as I was reading some of the statements, I can't help but agree with some of the negative feedback. Everything on gaia has become highly overpriced. It's like everyone forgot what gaia really stood for in the beginning and it's become some big-wig corporation's little piggy bank trying to suck the money and life out of it's users.
I understand that businesses have to make money but, for what it's come down to, I'm surprised it's still running. Most of the original staff have left the company since they got sick of the new management's way of running things.
If you want to know what gaia's users want, maybe you should look at what gaia used to be and than look at what it is now. Get back to what this place was all about in the beginning.

So totally agree and thank you for saying it!

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Totally cribbing most of this from my post in the What Item Colors Do You Like? thread.

I think there need to be more gold shop recolors that match some of the popular luxury item color themes. I'm a sucker for matching accessories because I'm big on color coordination. Having more gold shop items that match the fancy items could help draw more gold out of the economy when you release new fancy items and people want things to match them.

COLORS I'M TALKING ABOUT
* mint green
* the wine/plum color as seen in Haute Modena
* the cream that's been so popular this past year-- old "cream" items don't always match
* the navy color often paired with cream
* the browns/blues as seen in Workshop Flora and Cafe Miam
* summery light green as seen in Fairy Ellette, Princess of Cakes, and Gogh Reed
* slightly desaturated forest green as seen in Fairy Ellette, Serene Green, and Meracle Swimmer
* the slightly desaturated pinks as in Pastel Sweetie and Dainty Damsel (a lot of pink gold shop items match better with the kind of pink in Spring Rose, which has a bluer hue while Damsel's pink has a yellower hue)
* whatever other palettes you find yourself making multiple luxury items with
* the shade of pinkish red in Rosamund's Revenge
* the salmon pink and light blue from Rookie Detective
* some blues/purples/creams/pale yellows that would match colors in Starlit Bride and the like
* the shades of... goldish-coppery-bronzeish in Dark Heart and Illyncia's Honor

Care should be taken with the paler colors-- it seems like their recolors more easily lose shadow definition. I notice it most with pale pink recolors or recolors of things that had a hue shift or multiple colors in the original (like Kanoko's Dark Reflection > Kanoko's Fancy-- the original has a couple different hues of blue, not just varying darkness of one hue; the original has touches of gold and black, but the recolors are flat mint and purple instead of, say, recoloring the gold parts silver or copper-- you can't really tell the top has a tie because it's all one same-hued blob). It makes me think an Overlay layer effect was slapped on it in Photoshop and it washed out the shadows/defining lines. Here's a slapdash job of my own to show what I mean:
User Image
The thing in the bottom right is how I would have wanted a mint recolor. It's rough and I didn't take the time to mess with the stockings-- I just wanted to show what I mean about mixing different colors in one recolored item. In this example: Changing gold into silver. It's the easiest change to make-- select the gold stuff, CTRL+J, desaturate, dial up brightness and contrast for better definition. Boom, silver.

Anyway...
SUGGESTED GOLD SHOP ITEMS FOR RECOLORING:
Neck Ribbon
Ribbon Cinch
Ornate Blossom Hairpin
Blossom Comb
[colored gem] and Milk Quartz Necklace/Headband/Earrings
Sugarplum Puff Sleeves
Leg Warmers
Cross Belts
Picnic Sun Hat
Flippy Hat
Sasha's Hibiscus
Blossoming Headband
Big Bow
Pompaca Hat
Basic Headband
Candy Stripes Bikini Top/Bottom
Sequin Bikini Top/Bottom
Granny Cardigan
Picnic Sandals
Fabulous Pumps
Leatheresque Sandals
Simple Skirt
Tiered Skirt
Fuzzy Knitted Scarf
Rose Scarf
Plain Leggings
Kachina Dancer's Wings
Milady Surcoat
Zoot Suit Tie
Plaid Academy Skirt
Classy Bow Tie
Missy Ribbon / Mini Jacket
Skipper's Coat
Mistress High Heels
Audrey's Strap Heels
Loose Socks
Pleated Tennis Skirt
Velcro Sandals
Sam's Headwrap
Bitty Bloomers
Butt Bow
Traveller Shawl
Neck Warmer
Porcelina set (especially gloves)
Warm Hearts set
Sweet Lace set
Meido set
High Elf set
G-LOL Maiden set (especially green or yellow)
Regency set (including Spencer Jackets)
Victorianna set
Vice Admiral set
Serafuku set
GBI Agent set
Champagne set
Tavern Wench set
Lucha Libre Capes
Reversible Bracelets
Ice Champion set
Scouts set
Pretty Princess set
Honeymoon set
Vintage set
more gem colors for the Elven Necklaces and pendants

Questionable Regular

I think animal items will be coming to shops but please dont forget about the people avatars!

Personally I'd love to see better time taken for hairstyles and eyes. The ones we have now in SD are really poorly put together besides a small select few. Gaians on average have a lot of gold to spend, let them use it! Try balancing the output of cash shop items with gold store items.

We are terribly unbalanced as it stands.

Questionable Regular

Agaru~Mela
--Melaho_Oira--
Personally I'd like to see items that are decently priced in the gold shops and less cash items since the economy is so terrible no one can afford it. Outfits are always nice and so are accessories.
But as I was reading some of the statements, I can't help but agree with some of the negative feedback. Everything on gaia has become highly overpriced. It's like everyone forgot what gaia really stood for in the beginning and it's become some big-wig corporation's little piggy bank trying to suck the money and life out of it's users.
I understand that businesses have to make money but, for what it's come down to, I'm surprised it's still running. Most of the original staff have left the company since they got sick of the new management's way of running things.
If you want to know what gaia's users want, maybe you should look at what gaia used to be and than look at what it is now. Get back to what this place was all about in the beginning.

So totally agree and thank you for saying it!

^this

Deathly Sage

21,600 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
the huge and small wings archangel, devil etc. for a huge amount of course

Questionable Regular

KinderSenpai
Gold body mods.

Not some crappy ones made in hurry because they arent from gcash.

Good and worked with motivation body mods please : O

^also this!

Fashionable Lunatic

18,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Well i for one refuse to give your greedy company any advice whilst you bombard us with up to 8 GC item related announcements every day.

Stop treating us like cash cows.
i wish for more mask types

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
As someone who cannot afford to pay real money regularly for wigs and eye styles, I'd like to see some quality ones in the gold shops. Many of the wigs that are for sale in gold shops, well... I don't really ever see anyone use them.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
The accessory/clothing items I'd like to see most are mini nitemare wings recolors, elf & erlking ears in colors of the newer skin items and one legged knee high and thigh high socks that will let you equip a different one to each leg.

As for Salon Durem hair styles, it would be nice to see the original styles recolored in the new colors.

More body dyes would be fun too. An ivory white, blue white (like the angelic MC items), blue black and more shades of existing colors (lighter & darker grey, soft pink, teal, etc).

Questionable Regular

Also in Salon Durem I think that short hair for girls should be represented a bit more. All of the hair in there is really choppy and not attractive at all.

Girls with short hair can be stylish too! : crying :

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
More Salon Durem updates, ^^ there is not enough of that....

Festive Phantom

User Image

I am so glad to see this topic. Cause I have a bone to pick. Where are all the colors. I mean seriously!! Does orange, green, purple, yellow, teal, and red not exist anymore. Everything is all pastel or muted color on this site now. I am so tired of friggin pink, baby blue, and cream I can't stand it.

And also, can we get some day or the dead type clothing? Some colorful layered skirts or something??!!

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
My requests would be for more socks, generally, more skirts for layering, and more greens/oranges/browns as colours. Different hues! Mix them up and have fun! razz

I can't think of anything specific in terms of theme, but I would love to see a green D*C item - original one, that is - luxurious and splendid, to go with what Brennevin did to start with.
Good luck! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces