Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

I'd like some more practical stuff, like simple plainly colored undershirts that you can layer under most clothing, just to finish things off. Or more skirts with different lengths, or more bolero/cardigan type items.

Also, I'd like some more everyday items to hold, along the lines of those kitchen items that were added semi-recently.

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Really what I would like is an inventory organizer that could put items in order by color or alphabetically by clicking a "sort by..." button of sorts. It would be nice. Very very nice.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
More outfits and accessories. The historical stuff is nice, but perhaps items that are elemental in nature?

Fatcat

MAKE GOLD ITEMS MORE.
CASH ITEMS AND GOLD ITEMS ARE GETTING OUT OF BALANCE.

ANY WOULD BE FIND. JUST, MAKE IT PRETTY AND HOPEFULLY IT WONT OVER PRICE.
DO SOMETHING NICE FOR ONCE GAIA. THANKYOU!

Adorable Otaku

19,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
I would really like more hairstyles in Salon Durem
I would like to see half up pigtails hairstyle similar to the hairstyle from The Princess of the World item but with straight hair in many different colors especially blonde and brown. Pretty please!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

MensWear

Look to Versace and Gucci for some high end mens fashions for a change!

Sparkly Student

31,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Doom Lemons

User Image
No ******** way. The last time we suggested s**t, we got the less requested items, and Gaia cherrypicked the hotly requested items and turned them into a ploy for cash. ******** that s**t.

Yeah, I can agree with that. It's bull.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I'd really like a retexture of some of the old items.
They were great in concept, but the pixeling wasn't all it could be back in the day, so an update on those old items would be super awesome.

Sparkly Student

31,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Personally I'd like to see items that are decently priced in the gold shops and less cash items since the economy is so terrible no one can afford it. Outfits are always nice and so are accessories.
But as I was reading some of the statements, I can't help but agree with some of the negative feedback. Everything on gaia has become highly overpriced. It's like everyone forgot what gaia really stood for in the beginning and it's become some big-wig corporation's little piggy bank trying to suck the money and life out of it's users.
I understand that businesses have to make money but, for what it's come down to, I'm surprised it's still running. Most of the original staff have left the company since they got sick of the new management's way of running things.
If you want to know what gaia's users want, maybe you should look at what gaia used to be and than look at what it is now. Get back to what this place was all about in the beginning.

Mystical Texter

16,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I know some things others have said got my attention. There will be some repeats of their ideas here:

- More multi/dual colored hair in Salon Durem would be nice.
- More cyan/teal items?
- More gloves and sleeves.
- Some fishnet gloves perhaps? In all the colors of the fishnet stockings.
- Darker recolors of the Simple Skirt items from Gambino Outfitters? (Black, gray, white, red, etc....)
- More shoes!
- More tattoo options would be great too!
- Darker re-colors of hoodies with the Bunny Hoodie's hands in pocket pose? Probably wouldn't end up going into gold shops but, it would still be nice.

Please~? emotion_kirakira

....and maybe let us keep out old hair styles somehow after we change them?

Dangerous Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
l really love if you can have more hairstyles,and have much more classy dresses and outfits that are fantasy and mystical

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
How about you put EVERYTHING in the Gold Shop except for Chance Items, Monthly Envelopes, and Evolving Items?

Dapper Fatcat

5,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
more salon durem hairstyles, and also updates for the clothing stores.
It's been forever gonk

Timid Healer

32,965 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
--Melaho_Oira--
Personally I'd like to see items that are decently priced in the gold shops and less cash items since the economy is so terrible no one can afford it. Outfits are always nice and so are accessories.
But as I was reading some of the statements, I can't help but agree with some of the negative feedback. Everything on gaia has become highly overpriced. It's like everyone forgot what gaia really stood for in the beginning and it's become some big-wig corporation's little piggy bank trying to suck the money and life out of it's users.
I understand that businesses have to make money but, for what it's come down to, I'm surprised it's still running. Most of the original staff have left the company since they got sick of the new management's way of running things.
If you want to know what gaia's users want, maybe you should look at what gaia used to be and than look at what it is now. Get back to what this place was all about in the beginning.

I agree completely!
More bows and dresses!!! ; - ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas