Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Bunny

Fafnir the Dragon recolor please!!!
I'd love it in red, would buy in a heartbeat

Valiant Shoujo

18,700 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Super Jumper 500
more updates in salon durem (eyes and hair selection) and the other shops (with new designed shoes, top, etc.)

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
(obvious some people did not read that this is for recolors and ideas in GOLD Shop updates even after I have said this...)
Gonna repeat my wish, but also expanding on it by adding a list of things I had not listed before

Various Gold Shops: One of the recolors I have been waiting for (and asking for in thread) are Sharaku noses. Colors to match the dye skins as well as some other skins. You guys/gals did it for ears. Why not these?

G-LOL dresses and gowns - I would like to see purple (for gown) and lavender (for dresses). Would also like to see lavender for the Maiden skirts and tops. Would also like to see green versions of these too.

These Tavern Wench's skirts (they are NOT the gathered ones) I would like some recolors on. The green, blue and red used for the gathered skirts would be nice as would a pink, a purple and an emerald or clover-ish green. Conversely paler colors for the emerald or clover-ish green, a pink and a purple would be nice as well too.
Also would like to see pale emerald-ish green, a purple and a pink for the Wenches blouses too.

Milady set: the Pearl color has bugged me from the beginning because it looks more like gold than white. I would like to see these redone as well. In an actual white. The Milady bodice would be nice if done in two ways. One trimmed in gold and one trimmed in silver.

I cannot think of anything else right now, but these have been my biggest wishes

Skin Tyte: There is already requests for more animal skins. Bunnies and rats are among the requests. In all colors available (and any to come). There is also a request for actual noses since the animal avies look more like plushies rather than animals. A lion's main would be nice and some Salon hair (basics)
Would also like to see the Fairy Wings be updated for the animals to be among the upcoming updates.

Dernier Cri items: The Magicians Hat (which needs a wizard's robe to go with) in a purple - someone mentioned a white version and I think that would be cool, too. And the Raiment in blue (which needs a crown to go with, by the way).

More Chantilly Laces would be appreciated. A pink and a blue used in the Rosamund's items (because they do go well with each other) as well as a lavender would be appreciated.

Speaking of Fairy Wings, it would be nice to see white and black ones - and maybe gold too, fit for King/Queen Faes. Worthy enough for the higher price tag. (and bigger than the recent ones from the last update please)

Also would like to see a white version of the Monarch dress too.

For Loyal's Shop: More colors for the Angelic Sash, please. Not the stark colors like that blue, however. More like the lighter colors.
Speaking of the dark blue used for that Angelic Sash, I would like to see that color and other darker colors used for the Demonic Sash.

Same with the Angelic/Demonic scarves too.

Keep it going with the mini wings recolors too, please

Would like to see the Incubi and Cherubic wings in here in various colors.
(thank you for the recent update)

Benevolent Ghost

Well, it's about time the gold shop had something happen.
More skirts and bottoms. I always feel that we don't have enough.

Should open more user based contests for designing items. Could have one for each shop and Stein could be the grand judge...

More re colours of things you've already got would be brilliant. Say I like one item, and I think it would be really good for the avatar I'm making, but then when I go and look they don't have the colour/shade I need... That's annoying.
You should put that to a vote as well, see what items EXACTLY people want.

Witty Prophet

I would really like more items to match certain greens.

Starting to get plenty more mint items, which is boss, but what about some teal? like the kind of teal in the "Modus Operandi" pose with Rumple's gear. I have been trying to make an avatar with the one sleeved jacket for ages, but there is never any green to match it.
what I and some other people like me want to see is a potion item, like the angel imp potion, but then equipable so you can use it for some of the avis. or make multiple bases so we can use potions on different bases so we can still use other avis without ruining them.

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'd love to see the Sweet Lace set from Durem Depot finished. They had released a mint hat in a RIG ages ago.. Why not just stick it in the shop, or a recolor grab bag? And release the rest of the set in mint to go along with it.

Fuzzy Raider

I would love to see some SDplus doll wigs recolored and sold for gold.

Barton Cat

I'd like to see the mini nitemare wings recolored (I would be going for abyss), just like the mini angel wings.

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Better quality items.
Why should only cash buyers get to enjoy quality avatars? Hardly any effort is put into gold shops.
All I long for are small red feathered wings...We have them in so many colors, white, black, navy, etc...But not red. It's all I've ever wanted.

l Kiffa l's Waifu

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
There definitely should be more hairstyles instead of the same ones neutral
More ombre/streaked hair in subtle shades would be nice whee

Also more bags! Pouches, shoulder totes, clutches, backpacks- there doesn't seem to be enough to match all the clothes already in the shops (more of those too of course!)

Moonlight Healer

Hasuki Aatisuto
I'd like to see Loyal's Shop actually come to fruition.

This. And it would be nice if the prices weren't as high there as in Dernier Cri.
Nothing to do with gold shops but could the Overseer come out with some new stuff

Hair that we can keep
I would buy so many styles if we could keep them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas