Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Witty Smoker

gaia_nitemareleft glasses in more colors and styles!.
that is all.

(tho i EFFING LOVE Hi-Potions Raggedy stocking re colors emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool ) gaia_nitemareright

Witty Smoker

gaia_nitemareleft glasses in more colors and styles!.
that is all.

(tho i EFFING LOVE Hi-Potions Raggedy stocking re colors emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool ) gaia_nitemareright

Fuzzy Kitten

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
It would be cool to have more options in Salon Durem, for example make changing the colour but not the cut cheaper, some decent dreads (because the ones that exist are not really pretty :/) and more extensions to add to the hair.

Generally more hair items would be great, some everyone can afford.
I'd love to see some pretty pastel items heart heart (which would include hair) and cool boots!

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
More "were" Items!

Some gold were items would be alot more fun around here.

Feral Reindeer

More knitted sweaters and cardigans please. I would like the cardigans to have a an open and closed option. Nice shoes would be a joy as well.

Other then that I do feel like it has been a long time since the salon got an update.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Nova Mist
More outfits would be nice.

I personally hope for some 30s era suits or trenchcoats in H&R Wesley.

This ^

I'd also like to see more variety of Regency clothes, more spencers and long coat for women, the dressed that we already have in some other colors like light brown or that wine red from Bacchus <3
I voted for more salon updates. Can we get some richer colors, please? The newer styles look nice, but I'm always put off of getting them because the colors are so faded compared to wigs.

Ruthless Elocutionist

gloves, hair ribbons , hats and accessories etc that colour match with more items
nice simple cream gloves would be nice

better hair mouth and eye options ..colour and shapes

items that offer more than the single equip

generally just reducing the quality gap that exists between gold shop and cash shop items

Kawaii Star

I like the idea of having more accessories and hand held items. Like bracelets and necklaces and all kinds of fun and wonderful things.

Maybe some macaron items would be nice too. whee
Please consider recolouring devil tails to match the new horns of the demon which were released in the cash shop a while ago.

I'm dying for a pink devil tail to match my horns c:

Distinct Hunter

Honestly, I would really like to see some good armour sets that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg. That and I'd like to see a bigger variety of hairstyles.

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

I would like to more clothes, dresses with few recolors in gold shops.
And more updates in Salon Durem shop with new hairs and new eyes too.

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150

═══════ *¤* ★ * ¤ * *User Image* * ¤ * ★ *¤* *═══════

MORE AFFORDABLE ANIMAL ITEMS mad

══════════════ * *¤ * ★ * ¤* * ═══════════****

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I love accessories, so I went with those ;u ;

Different coloured anklets emotion_kirakira ideally would go well with leg mods too, but that'd be more work so I would just like some anklets. Thinner version of those reversible bracelets would be nice.

Fringe items in durem? Or strands of different colours that can go on top of hair, or even side ponytails and things you can attach

( emotion_awesome you're not going to just use these ideas for cash shop items instead are you? *coughloyalshopcough*)

Pup

well, I actually would LOVE a recolor of Petit Cherie, but for the most, any new items would be nice, and 2003 recolors are nice as well. I would actually love a Creamy Brown OMG or Brown Devil Tail and matching Horns of the Demon. And more glasses would nice....and more facial hair items! I do not like the facial hair the Salon offers....like you should make a magical facial hair item that matches your current hair, may it be item or Salon hair. I would like that!

And though this one's kinda off topic, but I would like a nice Spring EI
Spring is my absolute favorite season since the flowers are beautiful and the weather is always nice. Having a wonderful EI to represent it more would be amazing, and I would definitely buy it. It would be amazing if it was both a male and female thing. But it's just a thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff