Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Raven Ryder's Partner

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
rosystarz
I think grab bags (of a mystery item) in the different shops would be a cool idea. I would LOVE more items, some new and some OLD in Phin Phang!!!!!! This would make booty grabbing more exciting and keep all of the addicted booty grabbers happy. There is a following.................... cheese_whine cheese_whine

I'll give you a big hell yea there girlie! Now to get more of those players in here to give their POV's and or ideas. Left mine on page 65.

But lets face it. Happy grabbers mean happy users and users staying on Gaia to be happy grabbers. smile

Widow

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
rosystarz
I think grab bags (of a mystery item) in the different shops would be a cool idea. I would LOVE more items, some new and some OLD in Phin Phang!!!!!! This would make booty grabbing more exciting and keep all of the addicted booty grabbers happy. There is a following.................... cheese_whine cheese_whine

Yes there is!!! We just need Gaia to give a little something to keep us happy!

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Cat Sapphire
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Cat Sapphire

You said it right ' a wasteland of despair '. I tried going back a few times to zOMG!. A bunch of friends even made a Guild together so we could play and have fun. It just wasn't the same...like the heart had gone out of it.
I like the dress-up part of Gaia quite a lot, but you can only spend so much time and money on dressing your avi. I want the FUN back!

Awh, that was a sweet effort. :'(
I hope one day they'll resurrect zOMG!.

Ditto, it's fun to dress up... just not the money that's gotta get some of that. e ne;
Maybe, if they came out with sponsored games?
Like Neopets does...?
/brought in Neopets, lol.

I doubt it...but one can dream I suppose. I just don't understand why they go to so much time and money to develop a game, one that becomes so popular on the site, and then abandon it. Seems counter productive to me. I spent GC all the time on zOMG! it was worth it.
Lol Neopets FTW!

Yeah. OTL
Dude, yes, like, all that effort, all that art, time, and anticipation was built up for not.
I agree with the cessation being counterproductive. And yeah, people actually bought power-ups in-game or out, with or without real monies, so why cut it?
What would the harm be if they had it up and going again? OTL
So much "why." emo

Heck, yeh, back to basics. #Neopets.
Lol, but even Neopets has taken the real money route... gonk
Tried to do the Halloween event and I actually had to PAY to advance in the event. OTL
I hope Gaia doesn't check Neopets out and takes notes....

Why Gaia and why neopets...whyfor you mess it up?

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I would love more salon updates seeing as most of Gaia's user base can't afford any of the nice Gcash hair. Also, there is severe lack of normal orange (NOT RED) hair on gaia despite orange looking more natural then say a pink or blue hairstyle. Aside from the recent rig hair, the salon is the only go-to place for legit orange hairstyles. sad Haven't you guys watched anime? There are a lot of anime characters with orange hair. cry

I would also love to see more clothes and accessories in the gold shops. smile

More ideas:
-Plain and simple colored sleeves that overlay over existing clothes/sleeves
-More hair ribbons (I liked the new ribbons for the animal bases)
-Skirts and pants (poofy skirts, mini skirts, baggy pants, low-rise pants)
-Boots!!! (Winter boots, Rain Boots, Boots with heals, Uggs?)
-More adorable food items (Sushi, Wine, Beer, Oranges, Peaches, Candy, Birthday Cake, Bag of Chips, Noodles, Bottled Water, Salt and Pepper, Plates, Glasses)
-Belts
-Makeup
-Dresses (Casual or formal)
-Formal wear for guys
-More items you can hold (might edit later if I think of anything)

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Kruzy
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Kruzy
None of the above. I would like animal items to be put in gold shop.

I agree. 8D
We need hair. ;w;
Exactly :I I love my panda avi. But the back of the head is blech. It would look a lot better with a cute hair that fits perfectly. Especially when these animal items in mp don't have great hair ;u;

And I love your cute pandy avi. c:

Dude, yes, the items in the MP look bad in the hair department. xD;

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
- more spiked items
- different sweet lace colors
(example: full cream, navy, pink, sweet lace tops and dresses)
- More Japanese themed dresses or items?
( dresses similar to princess kaguya but in different colors?)
- Decent poofy skirts.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I voted Grab Bags, mostly because people seemed to like the chance aspect and the fact that a lot of the items coming out of them were recolors of other Gold Shop items.

And also because there wasn't an option for more handheld items. We really don't have much in the way of affordable basic weapons.

Magical Kitten

Hmmmm, lets see:

-More MC recolors
    Actually I'd just love to see Loyal's shop opened and it actually being used and updated.

-More items for animal avatars
    especially hair pieces

-A salon update
    We've gotten some recolor doll hairs, so I'd love to see some more hair styles added to the salon

-Update old items
    Please give them a more modern look. They're so big and bulky. They seem so ill fitting on our avatars now

-More purple items!!!!

-And more grab bags
    We love our NPCs, and I know for one I'd love to see grab bags that deal with their personal stories, or are full of new exclusive recolor items

-Give Agatha more of a story
    Poor gall doesn't have much going for her, and I'd love to see what happened between her and Logan

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Cat Sapphire

At least Neopets' announcements are balanced with Neocash, Neopoint, and updates.
Hmmm.... maybe Gaia should take note of the balance... and create a lot of original minigames. emotion_awesome
....fuuu, Neopets sounds a lot better to be on right about now. xD

Raven Ryder's Partner

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Passionate Persephone
Cat Sapphire

I stopped playing zOMG! when all the crews only cared for getting gold and couldn't care less about the actual game. Can't blame them with no new content, it got pretty boring. *sighs* ahh the heyday of zOMG! was a wonderful time. I really miss it.
It was back in the day when gold actually meant something. I think that's why so few people play BG. Too much work for 100k/ day! What can you buy for 100k in the MP these days? Not a thing. GC has taken the fun out of Gaia.
Nothing wrong with being nerdy!! xD

oh god, i remember when i used to love zOMG so much. 's why i joined gaia in the first place. me and my brother would play it all the time, and making 100k a day was actually good for something. now having 10mil seems useless, honestly.
I wish they would add new levels, or at least new bosses. instead we just got cash items to buy in-game. o n o

They fired most of the staff on zOMG!.
Now all that's left are dudes to refresh the servers and fix bugs.
They announced zOMG! dead a while ago. emo

I wish they had finished Buccaneer Boardwalk, though... they had animations of new bosses and areas... emo

Oh yea, I still miss the old days of zOMG. There was so much untapped potential there. They could've turned zOMG into a cash cow as well as gold sinks considering they use some of the zOMG ingredients have gone on to be used in Alchemy. Makes it community wide and you'd think that's what they'd want. Being interested in playing here and STAYING here.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II Blood Zero II
I know I'm just one in a million and that my opinion is apparently as worthless as a penny but I think restricting eye-brows to item hairstyles is kind of ...well...limiting o-o We should be able to edit the basic features of our avatars more freely.
You did this with facial hair and eye-brows are part of our facial hair so, shy not add that? I'm sure girls say the same about eye-lashes as well.
Oh my gosh! Why did I not think to say anything about this?! gonk emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

This please. I've really been feeling it with the new emphasis on wigs with the splitting hairs RIGs. They always make the expressions so damn passive and it's like, "I like this, but I can't use it!" gonk

The eyelashes thing is never going to happen; they mod those with make-up.

Sherifff's Senpai

Demonic Hellhound

17,925 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
How about a Nitemare Scarf recolor? We already have Angelic Scarf. Why not Nitemare Scarf?

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Cat Sapphire

At least Neopets' announcements are balanced with Neocash, Neopoint, and updates.
Hmmm.... maybe Gaia should take note of the balance... and create a lot of original minigames. emotion_awesome

*pouts* sounds like you'll be leaving soon for neopet land. Have fun!

Zealot

How about a shop dedicated to the new animal bases? No human items. Keep your cash items how they are to keep it simple, but have a shop just for the animals. Maybe Rufus could run it.

Xeliel's Queen

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

Cat Sapphire
lL U C lI lF lE lR
Cat Sapphire

*pouts* sounds like you'll be leaving soon for neopet land. Have fun!

JELLY BLOBS OF DOOM, HERE I COME! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces