Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  idea

do you agree

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

okay there's two parts to this post...one i think that there really should be mode of transportation on gaia...i mean things like skateboards...rollerblades...bikes and surfboards...i also think that there should be more art supplies...things other than paint brushes and sketch books...things like spray paint... what do you think?
jez-ta
okay there's two parts to this post...one i think that there really should be mode of transportation on gaia...i mean things like skateboards...rollerblades...bikes and surfboards...i also think that there should be more art supplies...things other than paint brushes and sketch books...things like spray paint... what do you think?
I don't hintk this belongs in the Extended Discussion.. Maybe the GD... I know there's a certain subforum dedicated to Site Suggestions... I just don't know what it's called. 3nodding sweatdrop
jez-ta

go to F & A
SilentChaos
jez-ta
I don't hintk this belongs in the Extended Discussion.. Maybe the GD... I know there's a certain subforum dedicated to Site Suggestions... I just don't know what it's called. 3nodding sweatdrop
Umm... we are in GCD not ED I believe.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
How exactly do you propose that the methods of transportation were "equipped" to your avatar?

Rollerblades are the only thing I can actually imagine in my head, as they would just look like shoes.

But being able to stand on a skateboard or surfboard, or sit on a bike, would be hellish for the administrators. Firstly, the methods of transportation would have to be unrealistically small to fit in the width of an avatar. Secondly, in the case of the bike or other sitting down vehicles, the admins would have to redraw the avatars in a sitting down pose and then change every single item to fit with this pose. sweatdrop

Personally I think it's a bad idea. Not just because of the extra work that the admins would have to put in, but also because I just can't visualise a Gaian avatar using any form of transportation sitting next to a post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff