Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Businesswoman

Well. He does. He just won't sell them. Odly enough he has 3 arrows and no bow...

Maybe they belong to rufus.

O.G. Gaian

I'm going to kill you gonk

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
The weapons have been in Ian's shop since the start. There's nothing new there.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tome: Stop. Talking. About. Swords!

Me: *perverted!moan*

Tome: gonk
They are probably Ians, because a cat cannot hold a bow and arrow, none the less use it. And, He probably bragging......damn Ian.. stare

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
Perhaps, when the admin created Ian's shop that planned for it to have swords for sale there in the future. Yes, I am quite aware that there is a weapon store already, that isn't open, but that doesn't mean that Ian won't be selling swords, I think the fact that he has the swords and arrows in the background indicates that in the future he will at least have a few weapons for sale.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
pyro092
They are probably Ians, because a cat cannot hold a bow and arrow, none the less use it.
WRONG!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Gaian

OMG, there is a Barber's Chair in the Hair Salon! It must be one of June's Donation items!

Seriously though, it's only part of the setting. No big deal.
spencer- kun
OMG, there is a Barber's Chair in the Hair Salon! It must be one of June's Donation items!

xd
spencer- kun

Wow, nice, I always wanted a barbers chair

Dapper Gatekeeper

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
spencer- kun

That's what I'm saying though, that since it's in the setting, doesn't make sense, that it is intended for Ian to sell weapons in his store, otherwise what would be the point of having them. There's a barbar chair in the hair salon as there are haircuts, so doesn't it make sense that there would be weapons in a store that would sell weapons?

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Man, I can't wait until the admins release the giant stop sign from Moira's shop. That's going to be the best item ever.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
spencer- kun

LMAO xd good one

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Aigon
spencer- kun

That's what I'm saying though, that since it's in the setting, doesn't make sense, that it is intended for Ian to sell weapons in his store, otherwise what would be the point of having them. There's a barbar chair in the hair salon as there are haircuts, so doesn't it make sense that there would be weapons in a store that would sell weapons?
He does sell weapons. The Wooden Baseball Bat is the most feared weapon on earth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff