Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are they twins?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Lucrecia Sapphire
Liam and Ian are store keepers, thank you for stating the obvious.

But anyway, I'm just sarcastic. Maybe those two are into older women you never know. Then again, maybe Ian is Peyo's father. Hmm... doo doo dooo!

Lucrecia Sapphire thank you for your post. But your hair style needs another hair color... lol
But thank you all for the info!!!!!
DrusillaRaintree
The Mighty Sushi Database
DrusillaRaintree
Officially, they're rivals over Ruby.

But mostly everyone here at GCD _knows_ they're torrid gay lovers. Torrid incestuous gay lovers.

And that's the truth.
blaugh
NAH MANZ I THINK ITS TIME I TOLD YOU ALL THERE BOTH MY TOY BOYS!!! ninja IM SORRY I KEPT THIS FROM THE PUBLIC SO LONG.

Liar!!! They're mine toy boys!!!! cry cry cry

... You fangirls take your Ian, while I slip in and capture Liam like the ninja I am. Because he totally digs me. One time I bought something from his store that was priced 500G, and he only charged me 499G! eek That totally makes it obvious.
Yaburetayume
DrusillaRaintree
DrusillaRaintree

But mostly everyone here at GCD _knows_ they're torrid gay lovers. Torrid incestuous gay lovers.

And that's the truth.
blaugh
NAH MANZ I THINK ITS TIME I TOLD YOU ALL THERE BOTH MY TOY BOYS!!! ninja IM SORRY I KEPT THIS FROM THE PUBLIC SO LONG.

... You fangirls take your Ian, while I slip in and capture Liam like the ninja I am. Because he totally digs me. One time I bought something from his store that was priced 500G, and he only charged me 499G! eek That totally makes it obvious.

Okay if you say so smile . But really I am not a fangirl...just someone wonder the story between the two 3nodding . So fanfgirls whatever you guys want them you can have them xp . I already got me a little sweety wink . Her name is in my sig! heart
Incestuous lovers.

Yep.
Artist with fangs
Incestuous lovers.

Yep.

I like your sig! 3nodding
rontonu kitsune
Lucrecia Sapphire

But anyway, I'm just sarcastic. Maybe those two are into older women you never know. Then again, maybe Ian is Peyo's father. Hmm... doo doo dooo!

Lucrecia Sapphire thank you for your post. But your hair style needs another hair color... lol

What makes you say that?

I just need a new outfit.
Lucrecia Sapphire
rontonu kitsune
Lucrecia Sapphire

What makes you say that?

I just need a new outfit.

I just don't think it matches. A new out fit will do. Your the first one I have seen with that hair style. You go girl!!!! xp
It's time for the Spring fashions.

Of course, a red or black jacket would look better...

goes to the marketplace
Artist with fangs
Incestuous lovers.

Yep.
Yup. Rawr. scream <-- That's a good Rawr. 3nodding

Friendly Decorator

Rebbacus-Dios
Artist with fangs
Incestuous lovers.

Yep.
Yup. Rawr. scream <-- That's a good Rawr. 3nodding
And of course, as Awf and Rebbacus show up in here, so do I to totally agree with them. 3nodding Of course.
stares outside It's so beautiful out. I would go for a walk, but this is just much to stimulating.
DrusillaRaintree

And that's the truth.
blaugh
i foudn the pic to prove that!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shadzar
DrusillaRaintree

And that's the truth.
blaugh
i foudn the pic to prove that!

Those are hilarious pictures. xd
Yaburetayume
DrusillaRaintree
DrusillaRaintree

And that's the truth.
blaugh

Hehe... just for the record, I'm not a fangirl... I just happen to like to contrary The Mighty Sushi Database. J/K

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff