<3 </3

Coincidence?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shikome
oORed_DragonOo
Hellooo I'm back! I have taken a few pictures, proof of Liam and Ian's feud, and perhaps proof that they are family. Let's take a look.

User Image

Here is the proof that Liam is still angry with Ian. He does sound bitter, yes.

and

User Image

Liam says here that he never knew his parents. Now, we could take two clues out of this. First of all, he may not even know that Ian is his brother. Maybe even Ian knows but he doesn't. And then they got into a huge fight over something.. Or, Liam could have just been lying. Maybe he does (or did)_ know his parents, but after the fight with Ian, maybe his parents took Ian's side, so Liam never spoke to them again. It is pretty sad, actually.
Maybe Liam doesn't really know Ian? xD Unlikely, but what they hey.

I think he does know Ian. I've heard a lot about them talking about being rivals before. Or maybe it was just Ian who said that, but I doubt he'd lie.
Hahahaha go here!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9247

Liam says his occupation is shop owner/pretty boy! xd xd

And he's been around since 2003? I thought he was fairly new? I really never knew that!
oORed_DragonOo
Shikome
oORed_DragonOo
Hellooo I'm back! I have taken a few pictures, proof of Liam and Ian's feud, and perhaps proof that they are family. Let's take a look.

User Image

Here is the proof that Liam is still angry with Ian. He does sound bitter, yes.

and

User Image

Liam says here that he never knew his parents. Now, we could take two clues out of this. First of all, he may not even know that Ian is his brother. Maybe even Ian knows but he doesn't. And then they got into a huge fight over something.. Or, Liam could have just been lying. Maybe he does (or did)_ know his parents, but after the fight with Ian, maybe his parents took Ian's side, so Liam never spoke to them again. It is pretty sad, actually.
Maybe Liam doesn't really know Ian? xD Unlikely, but what they hey.

I think he does know Ian. I've heard a lot about them talking about being rivals before. Or maybe it was just Ian who said that, but I doubt he'd lie.
o.O I think it was in the preview for the housing and new towns thing."Ian's New Rival?!" Bleh, or something like that. xO Ima have to find that image. <<;;
Shikome
o.O I think it was in the preview for the housing and new towns thing."Ian's New Rival?!" Bleh, or something like that. xO Ima have to find that image. <<;;

Maybe, but there are many shopkeepers in Gaia. Wouldn't they all technically be Ian's rivals if what you say is true? Or maybe they could have meant his rival according to looks, since until Liam arrived Ian was the secksiest xp
!~!dcnmx!~!
huh?

IAN AND LIAM ARE HOTT BROTHERS!
oORed_DragonOo
Shikome

Maybe, but there are many shopkeepers in Gaia. Wouldn't they all technically be Ian's rivals if what you say is true? Or maybe they could have meant his rival according to looks, since until Liam arrived Ian was the secksiest xp
xD Now that you mention it, maybe it is because of looks...? I still don't like Liam though. >x(

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I noticed that too. 3nodding
And to add insult to injury The Robo-Bunny was put right outside Ian's window! xd

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Shikome
oORed_DragonOo
Shikome

xD Now that you mention it, maybe it is because of looks...? I still don't like Liam though. >x(

Yea, it's all because before people thought that Ian was soooo cute, and now that Liam's here...*shrug* We'll see what's gonna happen to female Gaia characters. I mean Ian's giving pretty much everyone looks...

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
oORed_DragonOo
!~!dcnmx!~!
huh?

IAN AND LIAM ARE HOTT BROTHERS!

Separated at birth! eek blaugh
NyakoNatsumi
Shikome
oORed_DragonOo
Shikome

Yea, it's all because before people thought that Ian was soooo cute, and now that Liam's here...*shrug* We'll see what's gonna happen to female Gaia characters. I mean Ian's giving pretty much everyone looks...
Sure, but Agatha's not purdy. xP

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Shikome
NyakoNatsumi
Shikome
oORed_DragonOo
Shikome

*shudder* yea..but that doesn't mean she can't like a prettyboy...
NyakoNatsumi
Shikome
NyakoNatsumi
Shikome
oORed_DragonOo
Shikome

*shudder* yea..but that doesn't mean she can't like a prettyboy...
o.O Who's what, probably 30 years younger than her? xD;;
I'm pretty sure we're going that we're going to see more of the Ian/Liam storyline. The admins wouldn't drop all those hints and then leave us hanging!

...at least I hope so.

If they are brothers (and I agree that they look alike), I wonder why Liam was on his own since he was 5? Maybe their parents died, but then Ian would've been alone, too...
Malaisra
I'm pretty sure we're going that we're going to see more of the Ian/Liam storyline. The admins wouldn't drop all those hints and then leave us hanging!

...at least I hope so.

If they are brothers (and I agree that they look alike), I wonder why Liam was on his own since he was 5? Maybe their parents died, but then Ian would've been alone, too...

I hope you're right, and that the admins would make a bigger storyline with Ian and Liam.. and it is kind of strange that Liam was on his own since he was five. If his parents did die, then yes, Ian would be alone too and that's sad sad Or maybe the reason Liam was on his own since he was five has something to do with his fight with Ian. Could be.

I hope that the admins will make more out of all of this! It would be nice to see a whole storyline built around the lives of some secksy shopkeepers whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff