Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Noob

- - -
Oh yeah, no question I know what avatar i'd use if my moment in the manga ever came. My only wonder is if the artists would be able to pull it off.
My avatar is more complex than most - I know that. he'd would require alot of real estate on a page. And alot of tiny detail on top of that.
I've actually been trying to build a bare-bones outfit based on this type of idea. There's no way they'd be able to add every item I usually have on, so I been tryin' to make it as simple as possible while still being Zaade.
- - -

Enduring Hero

Ahhh, that problem. Huh. I'd have quite a hard time. Well, perhaps not in the sense of I do have some items that I use pretty much always (eyes, mouth, wig, and halo)-- but that's it (ey look i'm the same person but just different clothes all the time~). Everything else changes. I used to use some items almost always, but not anymore, so yeah.

And then there's the problem of: Do I use animal avatar or human avatar???

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Probably go with something important to me and memorable maybe something with a good theme so I won't be the usual "Hey guys I decided to put all of my favorite items today on my avatar! I love these items!". Also would look awesome in art.

Maybe a robot or a cyborg so I can imagine Gaia having more cyborgs and robots.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
It would be difficult to find which avatar to use as there's so many to choose from. However if I had my way I would want to be drawn with the Dean so no matter the outfit it would obviously be me. heart

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I have a base that I've built to be "me," so no matter what, the main features of "me" would be recognizable in the manga.

As far as what outfit I'd be wearing...probably the outfit I wore for Johnny Gambino's funeral.

User Image

I miss that man. crying

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Nemariel
I, much like many Gaians, would love to be immortalized via the manga. Were I ever to get my hands on a ticket (I wish xd ), I face a serious dilemma! I wouldn't know what avatar to use! Unlike many GCDers whom we all know and love, I don't really know that I have any single avatar that screams "Nemariel." I never use the same one for any serious length of time, and while I have some favorite items, there's not one I use in every single avatar I make. Long, long ago, I used to have a signature avatar, but not many people would recognize it now.

So if you guys were lucky enough to win a ticket, what avatar would you use and why? Do you have a signature avie? Or one that a lot of people recognize? If not, what avatar would you pick and why?

Your username sounds like an angel's name (like Castiel, Uriel, Samandriel etc) so you should dress up as an angel. emotion_kirakira If I ever used an official artwork ticket, I'd use this avatar but only after I've gotten my Checkmate blue wings. If that ticket came out years ago when I had a Dio Brando avatar, I'd probably use that. sweatdrop

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I've got a couple of avatars that I kind of always come back to ever since I made them, I love them enough that I've been determined to get as much art of them as I can.

User ImageUser Image

Or, since I really do love going around as a TV Head, I might use this avatar
User Image
since come on, how often do you see TV heads in the manga? emotion_awesome

The only thing that I would want even more than whatever avatar I choose would be the idea of having Shrimpie at Gold Mountain, or standing next to Russell Ace.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd If I did hit the moon and get a ticket I'll be in my beloved King In Yellow avi similar to the one in my sig. He may be rotting a bit in my wardrobe but he'll be back after Feb. Just letting my retro look get a bit of sunshine once in a while
I think I'd just dress my avatar up to as closely resemble my OC as possible and use that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff