Welcome to Gaia! ::

WindBlownBeauty
<center>Meh. I don't care either way. Let it run its course. They can all die, or all live. Windy will still be here, trying to settle into a new home after the GD's suicide. xP</center>
I once called the AT my home. Sadly it was ravaged by an army.
A ruthless, grammarless army and they well called...Teh Noobs. gonk
Swee
I was really disappointed when all Gambino gave me was a picket sign for my probable 5,000 gold in donations.

Try donating about 6-7k and still having to buy the stupid sign.
Yes I agree fully! It's starting to get extremely annoying. D: Frankly, I don't care either way--I'm just looking foreward to how the admins will continue the story. BUT--I shall be patient for that. whee
I don't care either way what happens to any of them. But I do like keeping up with the story. whee
I just wish it would move faster.
I'm not a very patient person...

Shirtless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
yep, I used to be that way on Neopets. only joined the wars for the rumored "fantastic prizes" they'd give out. I was screwed over for the last three wars...nothing but crappy-a** T-shirts.

but yeah, some random item would be good.....
SnarglePuff
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Expiration Date
I say we all wheedle our way through the rubble in search of crap we can sell/hoarde.
That's the best idea I've heard all day...

*pulls out Gino's corpse* >_>

MINE! *stuffs under bed*
You and Edgar Allan Poe have something in common...
X3

whee Really? I haven't read any Poe for a while. It's been 3 years, but I think he was also diagnosed with severe depression, or something similar.
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Expiration Date
I say we all wheedle our way through the rubble in search of crap we can sell/hoarde.

MINE! *stuffs under bed*
X3

whee Really? I haven't read any Poe for a while. It's been 3 years, but I think he was also diagnosed with severe depression, or something similar.
That and the fact he screws dead people. xd
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Expiration Date

MINE! *stuffs under bed*
X3

Hes a great author poor guy ... I don't know why i care that much though.
SnarglePuff
I just wish it would move faster.
I'm not a very patient person...
It is going incredibly slow.
i could care less but the main thing on my mind is getting my 10k avi contest going. any want to join just pm me sweatdrop sorry for advertising slightly in your thread
SnarglePuff
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Vahn Malice
SnarglePuff
Expiration Date

MINE! *stuffs under bed*
X3

That and the fact he screws dead people. xd

xd ;; I AM a necro, but the smell repells me.
Dude... I give them until the last week of April... then everyone will be fine and they will have Gino's B-day bash in one of the mansions and there will be toys/prizes/items for everyone.

BUM BUM BUM!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces