Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
There are some things on Gaia that just tick me off. Scammers, people who try to be like everyone else, arrogant people, trolls, desperate people, that sort of thing...

And I was just wondering, what do you all consider the most annoying thing a person can do on Gaia?

Are n00bs really as bad as, say, someone who scams another off of an angelic sash?
I hate repeat topics. How one person thinks that their idea is so much better that it needs to be in a whole new thread. What the hell?
Scammers piss me off too, they'll think twice before PM'ing me for gold... silly little bastards.
I'll rant more as I see fit.
What kind of bugs me is when people bold random words in their posts to make their style of writing stand out. It gets distracting to read.
Lucrecia Sapphire
I hate repeat topics. How one person thinks that their idea is so much better that it needs to be in a whole new thread. What the hell?
Scammers piss me off too, they'll think twice before PM'ing me for gold... silly little bastards.

Holy crap. eek That was a total coincidence. Wow.
I hate that people only seem to get a backbone behind the safety of a computer. They seem to want to "flame" everyone who doesnt have an identical point of view as thiers. and on a side note you know who else flamed people for not agreeing with him.....Hitler....thats right I said it.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
... xd

I don't like repeat topics either, Luc, but sometimes they can be a mistake.

Lestat, I think it's kind of hilarious how much people change when they go on the internet. I know some people who act the complete opposite of who they really are...

Familiar Elder

I hate the word n00b. x_x No offense to you though, I use it on occasion, but shouldn't there be a better term for it? Not a nicer word, but just a word that doesn't look so goofy. It just looks like a word that's used by people who want to be cool or something, it' just bothers me! >:O But I can't think of a better word myself so I try to avoid the word usage often.

Trolls, people who think they're better then everyone else, and flamers (whether it be for a good/bad reason) annoy me too. Also! Hypocrites, obvious ones. Yes, I'd say hypocrites are way up on my list. I've hated a lot of people who I used to be friends with just because of the way they acted.

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
nx2
I hate the word n00b. x_x No offense to you though, I use it on occasion, but shouldn't there be a better term for it? Not a nicer word, but just a word that doesn't look so goofy. It just looks like a word that's used by people who want to be cool or something, it' just bothers me! >:O But I can't think of a better word myself so I try to avoid the word usage often.

Trolls, people who think they're better then everyone else, and flamers (whether it be for a good/bad reason) annoy me too. Also! Hypocrites, obvious ones. Yes, I'd say hypocrites are way up on my list. I've hated a lot of people who I used to be friends with just because of the way they acted.
What else are we supposed to call them? o_O If I had used some other word, no one would have understood me. XD I guess I could have said 'people who have horrible spelling and always ask for gold', but that wouldn't really have fit well in the sentence. XD

BAH! I eat hypocrites for dinner every day. D':
--star--girl--
Lucrecia Sapphire

Aye a three minute gap is total coincidence eh? Maybe now I'll add more flare to my writing and enhance my powers over the BBCODE tags
well the most annying to me are the ones who think they know what their talking about

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Nagashimi
well the most annying to me are the ones who think they know what their talking about
...When they don't know what they're talking about? o_O
Jasette
... xd

I don't like repeat topics either, Luc, but sometimes they can be a mistake.

Lestat, I think it's kind of hilarious how much people change when they go on the internet. I know some people who act the complete opposite of who they really are...
happens all too often
Lucrecia Sapphire
--star--girl--
Lucrecia Sapphire

Aye a three minute gap is total coincidence eh? Maybe now I'll add more flare to my writing and enhance my powers over the BBCODE tags

No, it actually was a coincidence. I didn't try to insult you on purpose... but I'm sorry if I did.

Familiar Elder

Jasette
What else are we supposed to call them? o_O If I had used some other word, no one would have understood me. XD I guess I could have said 'people who have horrible spelling and always ask for gold', but that wouldn't really have fit well in the sentence. XD

BAH! I eat hypocrites for dinner every day. D':

xd Exactly, I have no idea what else to call them. I can say idiots, but it doesn't narrow it down enough. gonk

Suck ups I hate too, and people who posts in a thread just because an admin did. @_@ Yeah, those are definatly on my list. They disregard a thread topic just to say hi to an admin who probably won't read it or respond.
Ehm... well, at the moment, the most annoying people on Gaia are the people who have succeeded in killing the GD entirely and destroying any hope of actual discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff