Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Reindeer

So why did you feel the need to create a whole new topic about this? I'm more upset about that, than some ticket I was never in the running for anyway.

Fashionable Gaian

Magus
B3autiful Hangover
Come you guys. I thought you had brains by now. This is most likely a hoax to cause drama in GDC. The OP probably never had the ticket to begin with, and starting up drama because she/he has nothing better to do in their time. Just drop it and move on. Feeding the OP is making more mountains out of molehills.

For the record, he did have it and is the one who listed it in the market when it came out.

I don't pay attention to has what, or pay attention to what is being sold on the MP. After your statement, the OP is indeed stupid to pull that stunt and brag about like a person committing a crime and brag about it, knowing people are going to get upset about it. OP needs some learning and growing up to do. Still I bought bundles and bundles trying to get that stupid ticket D:
Oh no, people are being mean on the internet. Mommy, make them stop.

Timid Kitten

I don't even know what you're talking about. lol

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Congratulations on wasting money I guess?

Dominant Lover

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
The entire thing sounds stupid. Why are you even posting on multiple boards about how you want to just trash the ticket? It sounds very dumb to me. That and it sounds like you're attention whoring in a ploy to stir up drama...

CALL ME SUSPICIOUS

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
We knew he had the ticket, but does anyone have proof it's gone?

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Derpaderp, if you don't want people to take you so seriously, then why are you taking them so seriously?

Chatterbox some of those hate comments/msgs like any good troll would, lol. It'll help you cope.

And if you really can't handle the attention, which you asked for, then maybe you should leave it to the big kids.

Demonic Lover

I just find it obnoxious how you are squeezing every ounce of attention you can get out of that ticket.

It's even more obnoxious how everyone buys into it though e_e

Sleuth

BAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHA

This was so 5 months ago
Get over it

Familiar Sailor

thank u guys i love this thread

Wistful Dreamer

would have been better to put it in the dumpster dive along with about 100,000 caches. >=D

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Tuaiq

Sure you do! You're only still going on and on about it for attention. The smartest thing everyone can do is to just ignore him from now on.

Familiar Sailor

cutester
Tuaiq

Sure you do! You're only still going on and on about it for attention. The smartest thing everyone can do is to just ignore him from now on.

ppl are bitter omg

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Tuaiq
cutester
Tuaiq

ppl are bitter omg

Intelligent - not bitter - it's VERY obvious you keep going on and on about it for attention. As for me I couldn't care less about the whole thing but I can see why others are rightfully angry about what you did (if you ever did even have a ticket).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff