Welcome to Gaia! ::

most who know (yes smoe don't) know User Image
this is Rina. User Image
is meradeth ect
I wish User Image
had a name and was an NPC Im assuming he just represents the average Gaia player and is not an offishal NPC I just wish thats all.

also
User Image
these guys don't have names also.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oooooops sory wrong thread.....

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
It would be nice to give him a name 3nodding it may make things easier in conversation.

Or Theory time,

Maybe this kid is going to verse old man bass in a fishing competition to become the best it gaia!

Ok I'm done
Lanzer and the crew are always thinking up new features for Gaia, so chances are that the NPC number will keep growing steadily.
I think we've got enough NPCs. Before they make any more, I'd rather see some development with the ones we've already got. For example, Who is Peyo's father, and why did he leave Ruby?
I miss Rina... crying
You might want to use... a spell check... and the enter key when you post pictures...

That kid is meant to show the average Gaian. They don't have names because they could be anyone.
Vahn Malice

That kid is meant to show the average Gaian. They don't have names because they could be anyone.
exactly. they are not NPCs, NPCs have clothes that no normal gaian can wear. and that guy and girl's avatars can be made with GAC without editing the clothes. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff