Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you donate to Gambino?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Bolt3
I donated around 5k, and I don't regret it at all. I'll always support Gambino, even in his falls from power.
+Points and laughs at+ How sad. What if he ate your babies? o.O Would you still support him?
I only donated about 30 gold but thats about all i had after i spent 1900 and i wonder who the guy that shot Gambino was????I cant take the suspense stressed
Rig_the_Dark
+Points and laughs at+ How sad. What if he ate your babies? o.O Would you still support him?

It's sad that I support Gambino? Ask any of the oldbies; we all support him. He's a madman, yes, but he's thrown us all so many great parties, hosted the Gaia Olympics, and spent the money to build the whole damn town.
I also support Gambino all the way (Even if he is crazy xd sweatdrop
Kratos_Aurion009
I only donated about 30 gold but thats about all i had after i spent 1900 and i wonder who the guy that shot Gambino was????I cant take the suspense stressed
Oh yes, some "suspense" I get just as much "suspense" from this, as I do from watching a cow eat
"Lke, oMg!!!!11 iT jUsT sTaRtEd 2 dIgEsT iT!!!!11 l0Lzzz!!!!!!!!111"
I support Gambino ;; I'm so sad that his tower fell, POOR GINO AND GAMBINO! ;; Fook the sisters biotches, I hope thier heads were cut off. I donated 3,000 G to the tower, alil sad to see it fall, but still to don't regret that I supported him.
I support Gambino all the way (Even if he is crazy) xd sweatdrop
Bolt3
Rig_the_Dark

It's sad that I support Gambino? Ask any of the oldbies; we all support him. He's a madman, yes, but he's thrown us all so many great parties, hosted the Gaia Olympics, and spent the money to build the whole damn town.
Really? You expect a bunch of pixles to of /built/ it? Dude it was the creaters that /built/ it. He is just some little story line that really has no point. Think of it all those "parties" were made by people not this "Gambino" pixle grouping. Gambino is nothing but a thought made into a virtual picture and lived through by comics made by PEOPLE.
Akane-sama
I support Gambino ;; I'm so sad that his tower fell, POOR GINO AND GAMBINO! ;; Fook the sisters biotches, I hope thier heads were cut off. I donated 3,000 G to the tower, alil sad to see it fall, but still to don't regret that I supported him.

Preach it, sister.
Rig_the_Dark
Kratos_Aurion009
Oh yes, some "suspense" I get just as much "suspense" from this, as I do from watching a cow eat

i wasnt around to donate... but i would have.. the suspense thats killing ME is that my friend had an april fools joke, but she wont tell me what it is!!!!
Rig_the_Dark
Kratos_Aurion009
I want to know who shot him... so i can spon thier brains out.
Rig_the_Dark
Really? You expect a bunch of pixles to of /built/ it? Dude it was the creaters that /built/ it. He is just some little story line that really has no point. Think of it all those "parties" were made by people not this "Gambino" pixle grouping. Gambino is nothing but a thought made into a virtual picture and lived through by comics made by PEOPLE.

Look, kid. I know that. If I didn't know that it would be pretty sad, but I do. We're arguing about the storyline here; not about how the storyline isn't real and how the characters don't exist. That's like saying Romeo and Juliet isn't a tragedy- I mean, if it didn't really HAPPEN, then it can't be tragic, right?
I donate 1 gold!! xd

How cruel am I!! xp
Bolt3
Akane-sama

Preach it, sister.
Amen, Holla luya! XD
Akane-sama
Rig_the_Dark
Kratos_Aurion009
I want to know who shot him... so i can spon thier brains out.
Yes lission to how dignified it sounds when you look at it the /real/ way.
"IM GONNA SPON MY COMPUTER'S PIXLE'S OUT!!!!!!!!111 THAT REPUSENTS SOMEONE!!!!!!!!1111 I LKE YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!111"

Sorry, that last one just sliped in there. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces