Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEW POLL: What has happened to the VH Sisters? :P

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Gino was on top of the tower and he ran across the roof as it was falling so he didn't slide and stood on the side of the tower and slid down before it hit the ground landing in an open window in the mansion that remained and is living there...
Bump! Someone please approve my Anna corinne the beggar theory.

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump! biggrin If i was being realistic, i really don't think JUST Anna Corinne survived...if anything, her sister survived too, along with Gambino. We'll just have to wait and see! whee

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
(Belamius) Fav. Bumper! biggrin heart surprised

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump! biggrin
bump! biggrin good theory, yay... whee
i think that Gino planed all of this so he could become the most powerful man in Gaia. domokun domokun domokun domokun xp domokun scream

i need shoes.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I don't think Gino is behind it. Gino probably couldn't even be the most powerful person on gaia even with the inheritance, the only thing that might make him look big is the money if Gambino left him any. Hes sorta too soft really.
It's a good theory
I however, think that it was not Gambino's origional plan
I think that he just wanted to build the tower but when he became corrupted with power and money he decided to risk his life by planning the sniper attack
gambino is tied up in his mansion and edmund is keeping him there so he can be the most powerful person on gaia muhahahahahahahahahahah "twisted"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff