Welcome to Gaia! ::

Less suggestions. Yep, I am not suggesting anything for the admins or mods, i am suggesting this to you. We all want quality things, right? If we have to many suggestions nothing is going to have quality. So many suggestions might make the admins and mods feel rushed, therefor not doing as well a job as they could if there ween't so many things to work on. Either that or they might get over worked, and we all know what happens when we don't get enough sleep before a test. Our grades are like the quality of there work. Overworked/rushed= less quality work. I am not just saying this because of quality for US, i am also talking about work for THEM. Imagine you (representing the admins) have 30 pieces of homework (representing suggestions and work) to do, you have to get them done soon enough to satify you teachers (us). How do you feel now?

Please do not suggest/report unnessesary things in the name of our poor admins/mods
Sorry, but this is a useless thread. In time, it'll fade away to be archived. Along with that, more n00bs will come and submit poinless ideas or suggest features taht we already have.
sooo this is about........ eek
The Playboy
Sorry, but this is a useless thread. In time, it'll fade away to be archived. Along with that, more n00bs will come and submit poinless ideas or suggest features taht we already have.
Or will continue to beg for back wings as donation items... xp

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
The admins don't have to take every suggestion, if they feel it unecessary, they won't do it. 3nodding They created the Site Feedback Forum for a reason
Its a topic about nothing!
A topic about nothing? How will we know when its over?

...NOW!
DecayingThorn

...NOW!

Or is it? ninja
this was in a different forum sweatdrop

Dapper Noob

DecayingThorn

...NOW!

gosh!i saw u in the last thread i was in!like everyday i see one person like five different times.

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
Quailty or quantity?
But.... the admins are always working on something sweatdrop Whether or not we suggest it... they prolly have diffrent people working on diffrent things anyway.. >_> The admins don't do *everything*.

Dapper Gekko

luckydog
Quailty or quantity?
Quality is subjective, so screw it.

Dapper Gekko

luckydog
Quailty or quantity?
Quality is subjective, so screw it.
Jasmine_805
DecayingThorn

...NOW!

gosh!i saw u in the last thread i was in!like everyday i see one person like five different times.

Wow. I'm popular. Give me stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces