what a homo?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Rin Solaris
hyoi
Rin Solaris
You have a good point. I still do not see him as being a dairy product, though. Perhaps one of those weight-gain shakes that you make with water and some sort of chocolate-flavored powder?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_o?

Slimfast? Hmm, you know, I've always wanted to drink a glass of Ultra Slimfast and a glass of Ultra Weightgain 3000 and have them duke it out in my intestines. It sounds like it'd be fun.
rofl, if you ever do, sell tickets and I'll come watch. xDDD
hyoi
Rin Solaris
Slimfast? Hmm, you know, I've always wanted to drink a glass of Ultra Slimfast and a glass of Ultra Weightgain 3000 and have them duke it out in my intestines. It sounds like it'd be fun.
rofl, if you ever do, sell tickets and I'll come watch. xDDD

I never considered that my curiosity could be lucrative. How wonderful! It's settled, then. If I ever do it, I will sell tickets. Since I live in Canada I won't have to worry about spending the money on hospital bills in case something goes horribly wrong. I could instead spend that money on ... researching what food group Liam is most like.
I DO BELIEVE LIAM IS A BIG HOMO.

Just look at my sig!

xd
If you mean homoSEXUAL, I see nothing wrong with that. neutral And I don't see why it'd be scary. Add Ian to the picture, and I think it'd be hot. gonk heart

If you just mean it as a derogatory statement though, then I'll have to disagree. mad
Artist with fangs
I DO BELIEVE LIAM IS A BIG HOMO.

Just look at my sig!

xd

<center>And I support your belief!
*waves a minature Liam X Ian flag*</center>

Friendly Decorator

Nothing wrong with it, either.

Liam + Ian = *censored*

*drools*
Shivers the Ninja

Liam + Ian = *censored*

*drools*

Yum yum~ heart heart heart

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
all this ian/liam stuff is funny as hell. it will be even funnier when it is revealed that they are brothers. and even hotter ninja
vivaluna
all this ian/liam stuff is funny as hell. it will be even funnier when it is revealed that they are brothers. and even hotter ninja

I agree completely.

Friendly Decorator

Artist with fangs
Shivers the Ninja

Liam + Ian = *censored*

*drools*

Yum yum~ heart heart heart
*peeks behind the large censor bar hiding the naughty stuff* *has a nosebleed and promptly faints*
Artist with fangs
vivaluna

I agree completely.
heart

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Liam x Ian = teh sexorz!!

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Ahaha! *cackle* I stalked everyone to the shineyness of this thread,w hich is very attractive. o_o; *clings to Sam*

Yes, now Zaki will rant. Ah, teh rantie goodness...o_o HEY SAMMEH---H, if you know what I mean. XDD *cackles again*

Ok. Yes, I DO believe Liam is a homo, you frickin homophobs out there are just...weird. *shiver*
If he is, I have one thing to say---DEAL. Its not that bad. Really.
People who cant stand homo's are hopeless and wont ever make it anywhere or be successful in life! Suck it in people, its cute if you get used to it! Me, well I have a one-track mind (as shivers knows so well) and its currently superglued on the subject of Shonen-ai. I've been pairing up every other two males I see, which really I dont mind, but it kinda bugs my guy friends (sorry especially to Matt because he's been paired so many times. XD I'm hopeless. ).

I shalt call upon my gods (which are many (egyptian, celtic, christian, jewish...*continues on and becomes even more of a geek* ) and dey wilt SMITE you and your...homophobianess! AHAHAHA! >D
*cults against the homophobs*
Ok, I believe I've done enough mental damage for now. ._.;
Come on, everyone! Vote for Liam being a homo!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Artist with fangs
Come on, everyone! Vote for Liam being a homo!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

he's fagtastic and ghettofabulous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers