dont ya think

Smoker

He's not, But he's hella fine and hella mine. heart neutral

Conservative Sex Symbol

[Lo]
He's not, But he's hella fine and hella mine. heart neutral

XD heart
WELL DUH.
No, I do not believe Liam is homogenized milk. He doesn't really have that "I'm a dairy product" look. He reminds me more of orange juice, really.
Rin Solaris
No, I do not believe Liam is homogenized milk. He doesn't really have that "I'm a dairy product" look. He reminds me more of orange juice, really.
I thought he looked kind of milky. I mean, look at those muscles.
Rin Solaris

xd

Conservative Sex Symbol

"G" stands for something people.

*Points to his shirt, giggles*
Inside You I Was Reborn

I would post that edit I made but I'm too lazy to get to my photobucket account. xDD
hyoi
Rin Solaris

You have a good point. I still do not see him as being a dairy product, though. Perhaps one of those weight-gain shakes that you make with water and some sort of chocolate-flavored powder?

Inside You I Was Reborn

That's "G" for "Grrrreat!" </crappy pop-culture reference>
Wasnt this on some other thread? or was that about Ian? If someone knows what is was tell me cuz i want to know how they got a cartoonish thing to be gay.
Iajik
Wasnt this on some other thread? or was that about Ian? If someone knows what is was tell me cuz i want to know how they got a cartoonish thing to be gay.

Only about eight billion other threads. They figure that Liam is gay the same way those Neo-Cons think Spongebob is gay ... and ... uh ... I'm not sure how they did that, exactly. Perhaps it had something to do with heroin?
Rin Solaris
hyoi
Rin Solaris

You have a good point. I still do not see him as being a dairy product, though. Perhaps one of those weight-gain shakes that you make with water and some sort of chocolate-flavored powder?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_o?
hyoi
Rin Solaris
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_o?

Slimfast? Hmm, you know, I've always wanted to drink a glass of Ultra Slimfast and a glass of Ultra Weightgain 3000 and have them duke it out in my intestines. It sounds like it'd be fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff