Welcome to Gaia! ::

bsar8008rasb
It was Labtech X thet shot Gambino.
He wanted to stop Gambino from making more zombies.
Who LT X is is another question.

he was making zobies
Dogtato Kun
A curious mystery...hey...maybe when he get to the bottom, he suprisingly gets up! So the sniper shoots again, but all that comes out of the gun is a paper saying "April fools!"

I agree! ^_^
IronicAngelLadyV
Dogtato Kun
A curious mystery...hey...maybe when he get to the bottom, he suprisingly gets up! So the sniper shoots again, but all that comes out of the gun is a paper saying "April fools!"

I agree! ^_^

heart
IronicAngelLadyV
Dogtato Kun

I agree! ^_^

heart ^.^
WHAT ABOUT LABTECH X'S "ASSOCIATE" AT THE GAIAN BALL? You know the guy that received the package? That package could have EASILY been a sniper rifle.
Lord Setar
WHAT ABOUT LABTECH X'S "ASSOCIATE" AT THE GAIAN BALL? You know the guy that received the package? That package could have EASILY been a sniper rifle.

but why?
Katana no Youkai Okami
Oh c'mon, pretty boy Liam with a sniper rifle? xd

Actually, that's a pretty scary thought. eek
Nah, I actually find it quite hot.(:
hopefully its just some sort of sick april fools joke
myia-chain
Lord Setar

but why?

Remember -- LT X was delivering a mysterious package to the Von Helson Mansion for cash. Let me think - an associate of his received this packeage. It has to have something in the story, so my guess is that this package contained the sniper rifle used.

7,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
where did you guys find out Gambino was shot?
Elvengem
tower of Gambino, top level, click on cindy donnavan to read the manga.
Elvengem
talk to cindy in the choper at the top of gambino tower she will tell you
would anybody like to hear my theory on this little fiascle that has plauged Gaia?
Jonyboy666
Auctually, at the anniversary ball, almost every NPC stated a reason they didn't like Gambino. I think that was all leading up to this.
same here
Katana no Youkai Okami
Oh c'mon, pretty boy Liam with a sniper rifle? xd

Actually, that's a pretty scary thought. eek

Ya..a really super duper scary thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items