Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Put your money where your mouth is, guys. mrgreen Join the Plot Pool and guess when and how the plot will be. If you're right you can get gold and bragging rights.
I think the reason for the delay is that the battle system is going to come out with the next plot update, the battle system is going to be big so they might be taking longer then they thought to finish it.
Hanucoysasini
I think the reason for the delay is that the battle system is going to come out with the next plot update, the battle system is going to be big so they might be taking longer then they thought to finish it.
Sorry but Lanzer already said it's going to be a LONG time before the battle system. They haven't even gotten a pilot version yet. Plus, he already said he hopes to have gaia homes 2.0 out before that. Which honestly I want more because I'd actually like to do something with donation money.
Nurgle god of decay
I reckon the next update will be around 13th of may seeing as thats Ginos birthday. Its also a friday. A friday the 13th.

That's also what I think :3
irust
I think it will be the 13th, because it is Gino's Birthday and Firday the Thirteenth. Somebody is going to die.
Assuming of course that Gino is in fact Alive or that any of the Rich NPCs survived 4/1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff