Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tai Naito
The admins know that if they did that, they would have a hoard of angry gaians and their pitchforks, bats, pimpin canes etc ready for a full-fledged battle at their doorsteps 3nodding
Im gonna feel sorry for them when the mad gaians show up at teh convention in july blaugh
I DONATED 10,000 GOLD FOR THAT TOWER!-hits with bat-gwarrr!!!
If the sisters did get shmooshed with the tower it was the best 1k I ever spent.I glad I helped build that tower since it brang about so much destruction while shmooshing the sisters.I'd like to say thank you to anyone who donated to him.(that is if the sisters got shmooshed)
The Angry Hatter
I think the joke is the tower.
I mean, we donated all of that gold to get his tower built, and the ******** thing falls down. neutral
xd That's why I didn't donate. blaugh
Master of the Four Sword
If the sisters did get shmooshed with the tower it was the best 1k I ever spent.I glad I helped build that tower since it brang about so much destruction while shmooshing the sisters.I'd like to say thank you to anyone who donated to him.(that is if the sisters got shmooshed)
woho!

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Etz
Nah, there's holidays before October. Like July 4th, or...July 4th. Actually, other than that, I can't think of any. Nothing in June....oh, wait!

Father's Day...I can see some sort of Gino/Gambino thing there.

But other than that, can't think of a thing.
they could do something on 4/20. strangely O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces