Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Star

15,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey, GCD!

This is proooobably an overdone topic, but I haven't seen one in a while, so I'm gonna bring this discussion around.

Guys, last night I had a dream I was playing zOMG! and I went to Barton Town from the South Gate, but the entire town was flooded. (I guess Bass'ken lake overflowed or something?) The water was shallow by the south gate, and toward the middle of the town, where the fountain was, the water was deeper and we couldn't access it. (There was basically a glass barrier that kept us from getting to the deeper water.) So me and a bunch of other people just hung out in the shallower waters and tried catching fish with our hands while we talked about what this could mean. We eventually came to the conclusion that it was for this year's Summer event, even though it's not yet February...? And then somehow Clifford the Big Red Dog became a part of the plot, except he was yellow? I didn't get it either. Though I woke up and went, "DUDE, I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN THOUGH. A summer event were the Towns get flooded and we have to figure out how to drain them through water fights!"

This isn't the first dream I've had about Gaia. Years ago before my first con, I had a dream that I met Lanzer at some convention, and a couple years back I made another Gaia-dreams topic where I mentioned I dreamed that that month's Monthly Collectibles were anime hats and Spider-Man pajamas.

Sooo, GCD, the point I'm getting to is I'd love to hear if any of you have spent enough time on Gaia to dream about it? What'd you dream about?

Aged Fox

I've been on Gaia for almost 7 years now and I've never had a dream that had any amount of sprinkling of Gaia in it. At least not to my knowledge anyway. Maybe I had one but my brain locked that away in "the consciousness must never know of this" file.

Sparkly Star

15,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fox on Stilts
I've been on Gaia for almost 7 years now and I've never had a dream that had any amount of sprinkling of Gaia in it. At least not to my knowledge anyway. Maybe I had one but my brain locked that away in "the consciousness must never know of this" file.
Must have been a defense mechanism to keep you from being scarred for life. :U What if you'd seen Sagatha naked?!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I might have but I don't remember. The last dream I remember having, I was driving in a car with a bear and trying to get like ~20 rude hippies to scram. The only reason they were in my car was because they wanted seats to a Madonna concert. Yep. I only remember it well because I wrote it down in detail when I woke up.

But that sounds like a fun dream. If you want to remember your dreams more just get someone to wake you up when they see your eyeballs rolling/moving around behind your eyelid when you're sleeping.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I have dreamed about booty grab, back in the day when it was common for fish to drop fish as well as gold.
I dreamed that we had to swim to each tank and instead of dropping knight fish and hermit cats they were dropping baby watermeat.
It was a good dream.

Aged Fox

Pieface McGee
Fox on Stilts
Must have been a defense mechanism to keep you from being scarred for life. :U What if you'd seen Sagatha naked?!

emotion_puke emotion_facepalm burning_eyes In that exact order.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Only once. I dreamt I got an item out of the daily chance that when you opened it you had the option to claim one of any available cat item. Luckys, Kitten Stars, Cat Faces the whole shebang. I think that means I've been spending too much time online...I blame the "perfect attendance" achievement.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
★
I had a dream where Lanzer just walked up to me and handed me a foot-tall stack of cash cards, then just... disappeared.
★

Sparkly Star

15,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kez Mani
★
I had a dream where Lanzer just walked up to me and handed me a foot-tall stack of cash cards, then just... disappeared.
★
Oh, god, I would have been so pissed off when I woke up. Worst/best dream ever?

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Pieface McGee
Kez Mani
★
★
Oh, god, I would have been so pissed off when I woke up. Worst/best dream ever?

★
I WAS.

Worst because it wasn't real, best because it was awesome.

★

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I had a dream once where I wanted to wear a disguise and my Gaia inventory popped up in front of me, as like a big flat panel, and I tapped items I wanted and they'd appear on me. Except for some reason I put on the flame hair from that Elemental hair MC... because that's somehow less conspicuous than no disguise...

I also had one a loooooong time ago where I found a secret world map with a weapon shop on it that was run by a new NPC who was a lizard man.
I did have one when I was playing a lot of zomg. It started with your basic monster dream, then the person I was with told me to use my rings. So I did. Flame thrower and such.

Then I woke up and realized I don't wear rings.

Good dream though.

Demonic Citizen

User Image

I've had tons of dreams about Gaia. As silly as it may be.
I once dreamt that I had quite a few million gold. 2-3 million I believe, from winning a RIG. It was sad when I woke up because I realised that I most certainly did not have that amount of gold. Though I actually won a 2mill item in a RIG exactly a month later. How weird is that? As on the note of money Gaia dreams, I also once dreamt that I won a black and red recolour of Nevermore in a RIG. I was a bit sad when I woke up to realise that the dream hadn't happened, nor was there a black and red recolour of Nevermore.
Mostly, however, my dreams of Gaia consist of me browsing on Gaia. It's not an unusual thing for me, as sometimes I dream that I'm going through usual daily routines I do. The rest of the dreams based on Gaia I've had aren't really of note, or things I feel that I should mention.

User Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
I know I have dreamt of Gaia in the past. However the only thing that I can recall is that there were grunnies.... lots and lots of grunnies.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Years ago I had a dream that I got a free pair of grunny slippers. I was so devastated when I woke up and I realised it wasn't real. Man, you could really tell that was years ago... emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff