Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Wow, that’s an impressive amount of stickers. As for myself, I only have thirty-seven saved right now. I hope they plan to update the clubhouse sometime with more stuff that’s worth a lot of stickers. A lot of what they have there right now is stuff I feel isn’t worth spending stickers on/

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i agree with you 100%

i am still saving myself

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I wouldn't want a high sticker price, since the events that spawn them are few. Since you can't get rid of them, just keep them. When a new event comes and more stuff is added, you can just buy it right away instead of waiting.

Obsessive Lover

I beat you. I have 173 stickers xd I bought the ghost skin when it as 5 stickers. I may have missed some days though.

I'm a hoarder so when I want an item I use my mules to buy it.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
a tip for anyone who wants to spend wing stickers for a tree house item,so far all prizes in tree house are buyable with gold in marketplace,and most are cheap,best to save wing stickers for that one day they release a epic item.

also i do want to say i love the fact the prizes come out when event does,most sites make you wait for ever after event to get stuff.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
also to get tipper achievement do i got to tip someones post or do they got to tip mine?

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I have 126. I missed a bunch of days and bought a few things so I would have 150 easily as well.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i have 107. i don't spend them but i guess i forget to click a lot when we have events. sad

Distinct Explorer

Tsuki_Kirkland
Wow, that’s an impressive amount of stickers. As for myself, I only have thirty-seven saved right now. I hope they plan to update the clubhouse sometime with more stuff that’s worth a lot of stickers. A lot of what they have there right now is stuff I feel isn’t worth spending stickers on/
It'd be great if they released more items in the Treehouse during events, since that's the only time that shop sees any action. Would be nice if there were small updates to it, when there weren't any events going on. More options for items and bigger updates mean higher chances of people actually spending their wing stickers, there. I wouldn't mind more free EI's in that shop....

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Fractale

Agreed, it would be nice if the did update with small updates even when events aren’t going on. There just needs to be more in there. Right now there really isn’t much incentive to spend wing stickers, but yeah EIs that are a good amount of stickers would really provide incentive. Not to mention they’d be interesting to have in the clubhouse.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
do you all think a rig item would be good for tree house,it can cost more and have more variety to it.

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I stopped saving the stickers awhile ago, lol. I have... 12.

Lonely Phantom

I've got 176 myself. I spent some on the ghost skin. I don't think I've purchased anything else.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
maybe a wing sticker raffle would be a idea also for high end prizes to make them super limited

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
My number seems so small...I have 123 sticker's. xp I either forget to grab it while on Gaia or I couldn't get onto Gaia at the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff