9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh hell no mad

I don't want anymore Gary island. mad

I will NOT waste it on that

Profitable Lunatic

I have 82 since I collect on my main and not on this one that much. It would be nice though to have a high end sticker item that was worth like 100 or more stickers. Definitely would make people value them stickers more.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i agree the sticker should have a higher respect from others,as to get them take time do be on site for events

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

This is a great idea yet a dumb one if you think about it.

I have 100+ too, waiting for a high end item to come out. but I was thinking.. "what if they actually release it?" the system would be ******** up... people would stop buying the cheap ws items and future cheap ones.

"there are two items, one that you can buy now (10 stickers) and another that is 1000 times better but you have to wait a bit to get it (100 stickers), what do you choose?"

because... if they release that item, it should be really cool, otherwise no one would buy it.

thats what I think it will happen.

sorry for my bad english xP

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I have 52 at the moment. I've bought most of the items from the Treehouse except for the potions. lol.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
putting a highend item in wing sticker shop would make the item worth more,for example all the lower priced prizes are worthless,,so making them worth less is no good

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I know I have either 109 or 110 wing stickers, but I can't remember. I did buy the Vampire Skin Potion, so that knocked me down a few stickers.

Ice-Cold Victory

I'm just really bad at remembering to collect stickers, even if I am on Gaia during an event emotion_drool I have maybe 50, if I'm lucky. Nothing in the store has impressed me too much, though.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

I have like... 102 right now. LOL I completely forgot about them until I saw this thread.

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
yeah there were some days i forgot myself to get wing stickers,but i got most of them,and missed out on the april fools glitch for them.

Special Snowflake

I have 170, and that's not collecting them every time they were available, I know a few people with more than me xd

Saving them for the day that a high end item will be released... if ever rofl

Locke103's Queen

Darling

I have 135 wing stickers :X I've been saving them for stuff that really catches my eye, unfortunately that has happened too much.

I dunno I just thought we were supposed to get something super impressive out of The Treehouse at some point.

Sparkly Shopper

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I only got 6 wing stickers oO;

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I have 86 wing stickers (I've only purchased the recipe for the White Satin coat, which I then decided not to use), so I'm all for more high-end items. It would really make saving them more worthwhile, since I'm pretty unimpressed by the selection of wing sticker items we've gotten (I was excited for the elf skins, but then I saw there was no difference between the new and old elf skins if you're wearing clothes).

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
yeah i am saving my wing stickers also

it would be funny to be able to actually be a wing sticker and kinda flop around in the air razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff