Welcome to Gaia! ::

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Holy ******** dude... I only collected 66. Then used 20 on 2012 vampire skin.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Krissim Klaw
Existential Existence
Poison_The_Well
yes its possible cause i got that many,and even missed some days on a couple events,and spent some on the ghost skin,so i figure 175 is closer to max possible,but i am sure there might be some people with close to 200?

I think I've got the max and then some (current count is at 195).

I remember one of them was a double grant because Gaia reset the wing stickers at like some odd time of the day, so some people were able to collect a wing sticker twice because of the wing sticker reset. So I probably have 1 more wing sticker than is normal.

Also I have an awesome memory biggrin I can't believe I even remember trivial crap like this.
Curse you. I only have 194. emo

Edit: There were two separate times that double grants happened when they first started out releasing them. Thus there is a chance of someone having two stickers over the norm. I got one of the extra grants but missed the other. If you only got one of them though than that probably means I missed one of the others. It could mean however someone could have 196.

Actually the max anyone could ever have would be around...196+120 = 316 wing stickers.
Why? Heh heh...I was thinking about making a topic about this before but didn't. The potential rage didn't seem justified for a little oversight. But around the end of July (2011) I found out that the meowbook wingsticker grant was never disabled, due to coming across it in that Freebies thread on a new alt account (you know that one thread that links all the currently active freebie grants). I tried it out for 2 days and each day a wing sticker link, linked in that thread, would grant. I totes ratted it out to Narumi once I realized the sticker link still reset each day and he disabled it so fast. LOL. Which wing sticker link was it from? It was from Meowbook. Which was an event in April (april fools). And it was the end of July when it got disabled. So technically if someone re-visited this meowbook link they could've gotten 4 months worth of wing stickers more than the average Gaian. I don't think many people abused it though because most people only go to the Freebie thread once to collect everything, they don't go back to check if things re-grant the next day. There were only one or two people in the Freebie thread who pointed out that the wing sticker grant could be re-clicked each day.

The more you know! I also ratted out a free GC link to Pan one time, which should've been disabled after that one prom event ended cool I'm totally a snitch about these things. cool

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I have 89. I'd have more but I'm lazy and don't always collect during events.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
I have 130 Wing Stickers. The Treehouse items don't really appeal to me.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I have 58 o- o more than I thought. and I bought two of the potion thingies during Halloween to sell too xD

Tenacious Hellhound

MingSao
I seem to remember somebody suggesting a high price wing sticker item in the ATA... or somewhere in the SF... and a Dev seemed interested. So maybe in the future! 3nodding

(I'm up to 109 stickers... so I'd also be super interested in this!)

That was me (in one of my accounts).
I asked for updates on the Stickers shop that included better and more expensive items for us, sticker hoarders to spend ours.

Slumbering Tengu

Whoa I surprised myself by finding out I had 94 Stickers
I guess I've never really spent them on much
I bought that background and the ghost skin

I guess I wouldn't mind a high end item (multiple poses and/or quality made)
for an up there price range of stickers as long as it was never soul bound

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
i hope gaia staff looks at my board here and listens to what the people of gaia want

Crumbly Codger

I have 79, but I also bought a couple of things. One of those kissing booths, that grassy background, and the ghost skin. So I might actually have close to your amount if you add that all up. Huh.
Existential Existence

Actually the max anyone could ever have would be around...196+120 = 316 wing stickers.
Glitch exploiting doesn't count. emotion_donotwant

I've sort of lost hope of us ever getting any big ticket items anyways. xp

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Krissim Klaw
Existential Existence

Glitch exploiting doesn't count. emotion_donotwant

I've sort of lost hope of us ever getting any big ticket items anyways. xp

Yeah big sticker items aren't really realistic or even nice to pull on users. It's not like people have been expecting 100+ WS items to come out in the sticker shop. If that happened people who didn't horde/collect their stickers would rage, and TBH it sounds a little unfair to them to pull that kind of stunt on an event item. But whatever man. I'm only keeping mine out of novelty.
Existential Existence

Yeah big sticker items aren't really realistic or even nice to pull on users. It's not like people have been expecting 100+ WS items to come out in the sticker shop. If that happened people who didn't horde/collect their stickers would rage, and TBH it sounds a little unfair to them to pull that kind of stunt on an event item. But whatever man. I'm only keeping mine out of novelty.
I wouldn't mind seeing some big ticket items as long as they leave them in there permanently. Then a user always has the option of saving up for the item. I thought it might be a good spot to put the alchemy wing formulas in. Perhaps the old grombie skin potions if they ever decide to rerelease them for the users that lust over them from afar. The stickers are soulbound yet easy to get for active users. They could even make a point to create more sticker opportunities to continue to reward active users. I don't see them wanting to spend the time on it though so I am rather doubtful it will be touched. Of course, I am still waiting for that major overhaul of the alchemy system that was promised for end of this year now beginning of next. emotion_awesome

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
huh 127, more than I thought. I've always held on to them thinking..sometime an awesome item I really like would show up.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Last I checked I had over 100.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I hoard my stickers as well. I have 115. If I want an item I usually wait for it to go into the MP, since most of them end up with low gold prices after a while. If an item I REALLY like shows up, I wanna have the wing stickers for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff