Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I've always hoped for some kind of RIG in the Treehouse, maybe at 50 Stickers a pop, and it could give out something cool I suppose?

Also, I remember someone suggested that you could buy Wing Sticker avatar items to match the unique Wing Stickers for each event, so we could have cool little stickers on the top right-hand corner of our avatars are something. I'd definitely buy stickers we can wear.

Edit: Or maybe a RIG that gives out Wind Sticker avatar items!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I have 95. I usually use alts to buy the items there so they've kinda started piling up, heh. I sometimes buy stuff that I don't have much interest in just because I like buying stuff >.>

Shirtless Cat

i have 184 emotion_donotwant
nothing in the tree house really interests me thus far, so i guess i'll keep saving them up XD

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have 195 wing stickers cool Ohhh yeah.

Never used a single one.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Poison_The_Well
yes its possible cause i got that many,and even missed some days on a couple events,and spent some on the ghost skin,so i figure 175 is closer to max possible,but i am sure there might be some people with close to 200?

I think I've got the max and then some (current count is at 195).

I remember one of them was a double grant because Gaia reset the wing stickers at like some odd time of the day, so some people were able to collect a wing sticker twice because of the wing sticker reset. So I probably have 1 more wing sticker than is normal.

Also I have an awesome memory biggrin I can't believe I even remember trivial crap like this.
Existential Existence
Poison_The_Well
yes its possible cause i got that many,and even missed some days on a couple events,and spent some on the ghost skin,so i figure 175 is closer to max possible,but i am sure there might be some people with close to 200?

I think I've got the max and then some (current count is at 195).

I remember one of them was a double grant because Gaia reset the wing stickers at like some odd time of the day, so some people were able to collect a wing sticker twice because of the wing sticker reset. So I probably have 1 more wing sticker than is normal.

Also I have an awesome memory biggrin I can't believe I even remember trivial crap like this.
Curse you. I only have 194. emo

Edit: There were two separate times that double grants happened when they first started out releasing them. Thus there is a chance of someone having two stickers over the norm. I got one of the extra grants but missed the other. If you only got one of them though than that probably means I missed one of the others. It could mean however someone could have 196.

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have 98 right now.

I could get a few things if I wanted to, but I'm really just waiting for future items that may suit my interests more ninja

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300

I've managed to save up 168 of them so far.

Distinct Explorer

More free, Non-Cash EI's in the Treehouse. I'd buy them, so long as they had decent, non-joke poses, like regular cash-sold REI's and EI's

They can add Monthly Wing Collectibles, too, which could be like Monthly Collectibles, sold only for a limited time, and with nice quality.
I only have 126.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
I got 91 right now, haven't been getting them during the events like I should thou.

Demonic Medic

I've only got 146 sad

final_wolf's Wife

I have 67 but did not get some of them for events and I also spent some on items.

Durri's Waifu

Blob

197. cool
I think I missed a couple of stickers..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items