• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Id preffer the letter as well

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
The letter is very tempting.If I get the wii I'll sell it and get a 3DS emotion_dowant

fxxkin demon

A September 03 letter? Hell yes.

Though first prize is either a Wii or $150 in g-cash. I'd certainly take that $150. Not too shabby.

Player

I, like you, want the red minis or the letter. So, onward to trying to win the wings. If I am lucky enough, and I get the wii. I'm gonna sell it on rl. XD

But hoping to win the minis. Want me some NMs. D<

Hot Lover

I wants jumbo kiki!!! O___O *grabby hands*

Mega Noob

I...already have a wii.

So I totally wouldn't mind if I got one of those letters or the red minis. ninja
yum_tea
The way i look at it is;
A wii is about 200-250$ which equals ABOUT; 20mil.
Mini wings can be sold for much more, plus i also have a wii so.
second or third place please.

As for the OP, i liked the Easter drawing contest around last year, or was it two years ago.
idek. But that, or maybe something with the mini wings, how you can obtain
tickets.

Then again, i like everyone having a fair chance to, so i don't know. I have mixed feelings.

Feral Storyteller

I already have a Nintendo Wii too XP be nicer if they said it was a PS Vita that was up for grabs instead.

Although.... a Nintendo Wii would be nice so I can sell it for some much needed cash XD But I too would also prefer a 03 letter. Then I could spend all the gold on OC art :V

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
oId coffee
yum_tea
The way i look at it is;
A wii is about 200-250$ which equals ABOUT; 20mil.
Mini wings can be sold for much more, plus i also have a wii so.
second or third place please.

As for the OP, i liked the Easter drawing contest around last year, or was it two years ago.
idek. But that, or maybe something with the mini wings, how you can obtain
tickets.

Then again, i like everyone having a fair chance to, so i don't know. I have mixed feelings.

$200, actually, and possibly slightly less as the system is nearly six years old, and the next generation is coming out soon (hopefully!).

The thing is, though...while the Wii has a far lower gold value, it technically has a much higher RL value. wink You can't (well, legally, anyway) sell Gaia items for real money, so technically the wings are worthless off of Gaia.

From a cost-benefit analysis, I'd say that the Wii is a better deal - yeah, you can't buy a bunch of Sainte Ciels with it, but you CAN buy a coffee or a movie or whatever! lol

Sparkly Explorer

Yeah, I want the 03 letter too. I've never really entered any contests though run by Gaia itself (user run ones I have though, of course) but I might try this one. We'll see xD

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
One of the staff members in SF said that if you don't want the Wii, you can instead get $150 Gaia Cash. cat_3nodding
marshmallowcreampie
One of the staff members in SF said that if you don't want the Wii, you can instead get $150 Gaia Cash. cat_3nodding

Yay!

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
The '03 letter or the Devil mini wings, fer sure.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SCREW THOSE PRIZES

I WANT THAT GIANT-a** KIKI BEANBAG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash