Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Gaian

My dad already won a Wii from work, but I wouldn't mind having one I could call my own. I'd rather have the Red Devil Mini Wings or 03 letter though.

Sparkly Fairy

DolIies
Secksy Panda
DolIies
Secksy Panda
DolIies
Wow. It surprises me that people would rather have virtual money than real money. o -o

Online is a scary place. XD

Anyways; About the prizes:
If I got ANY of them I'd sell it. I have a wii already, and I'd have no use for the 03's.
I'm not entirely sure Id keep the wings or the letter even though they would be cool to have.

I think i would end up selling them and getting a bunch of other items ive been wanting. I love having different options. I dont think i could take having that amount of gold contained in one items when there are lots of shinies to be had. Though i do kinda like the nightmare wings...

Blah. Like the concept of those things, don't like the pixeling / shade of black.
o3o;
With that amount of gold... I'd get a few things I've wanted. Like a couple Marionettes, Kanoko, etc.
But most of the items I want are 4mil and under. o3o
Yup. I think the most expensive thing i currently REALLY want(but probably will never get because i suck at making gold) is pandalita at 6mil. Most other things are around 1 mil or less.
I want Pandalita too. xD
Just not really all that much after I've looked at the item a little bit more. :c
I mostly want it for the cute little hand bag. I have such a thing for pandas. haha.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

DolIies
Twinky Dave
DolIies
Wow. It surprises me that people would rather have virtual money than real money. o -o

If I got ANY of them I'd sell it. I have a wii already, and I'd have no use for the 03's.

why no use?

Just selling; is what I meant.
I mean, 03's may have some nostalgic worth but I only see "I can buy X, Y, Z etc. with the gold"
Don't like them much.

ah, i understand what you mean c:

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

instead a Wii they should give an Xbox360 or a PS3 rofl

for this contest... I want more the minis or the 03 letter... I own a Wii too

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Twinky Dave
DolIies
Twinky Dave
DolIies

why no use?

I mean, 03's may have some nostalgic worth but I only see "I can buy X, Y, Z etc. with the gold"
Don't like them much.

That and I don't want to be a beggar magnet. > < ;

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

DolIies
Twinky Dave
DolIies
Twinky Dave
DolIies

why no use?

Don't like them much.

That and I don't want to be a beggar magnet. > < ;

very good point... im alreday used to being such a magnet... idk why though! gonk

Sparkly Smoker

I'd take any of the prizes! It would be nice to win a Wii, I let my mom keep mine when I moved out because she can't afford one and it gives her something to do. I currently can't afford one either. sweatdrop

I will admit, I just looked to see how much the all of the mini wings were going for. I'd probably sell them for less than that because I know there are people who are questing their butts off for them. 3nodding

What prizes would I want to see? ...I'm not sure. Every time I win anything I think, "Who can I give this to?" xd

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Same already got a Wii, I don't play it enough as it anyways

Tipsy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I want the wii so I can sell it. <u<
I don't want to get a IRL prize... Don't want to give out my address... burning_eyes

Loyal Lover

I thought that as well. haha. I already have a wii. I'd rather have the '03. Of course, I'd take anything but the wii. XD Although, I suppose I could take the wii and sell it for cash. cash is nice too. 'o' haha
Now if it was a PS3...*3* that would be different...

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
Hmm, I always love tyls... Whatever is inside, I'll have.
As for an idea contest wise... I think that an anime based site should have some anime contests. Winners get a completed series of their choice (in manga, duh) and such.
It would also be an interesting idea to give small participation prizes to gains who don't make it. Something small like a participation ribbon item, like for those picture contests that the school holds for grade schoolers.
First prize, a completed manga series of an assortment of four.
Second prize, a manga book, just one- not a series.
Third prize, an anime related item, or 100k.
Fourth, the item Otaku Sanctuary.

Good idea to me... I left Gaia for about 4 years, I have absolutely no idea if they have had a manga contest ever. Seems obvious, huh?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'd much rather have an '03 than a wii.

Sparkling Supporter

I already have a wii, play some party games with my friends but that's about it.
I'd probably rather have the '03s or the red devil mini wings. Then I would sell them (or pay somebody who is better at the exchange to sell them for me)

Obsessive Werewolf

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageGimme dem mini wings >:] Psh I get enough wii time with my boyfriend.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces