Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Wow. It surprises me that people would rather have virtual money than real money. o -o

Online is a scary place. XD

Anyways; About the prizes:
If I got ANY of them I'd sell it. I have a wii already, and I'd have no use for the 03's.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Twinky Dave
i would rather have the '03s as well ;A; haha
already has wii

same here we already have wii biggrin all missing now is that sweet angelic mini wings! 4laugh

Sparkly Fairy

Def want the red wings or the letter. Already have me a wii that is breeding dust bunnies.

Also, since i stay logged in, you think i would need to log out then in each day?? Or just being online is enough? I usually leave my browser open with a tab open for gaia. lol. I have this thing about not turning off the comp or closing the browser unless i need to restart it.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Empress Boa
Twinky Dave
i would rather have the '03s as well ;A; haha
already has wii

same here we already have wii biggrin all missing now is that sweet angelic mini wings! 4laugh

DAMN RIGHT! LETS DO THIS

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sinsario
ಠ_ಠ
I'd sell the goddamn Wii and help my family pay off some bills goddamn.

Red devil wings and '03s are stupid anyway.

Boy, don't I know that feel

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

DolIies
Wow. It surprises me that people would rather have virtual money than real money. o -o

If I got ANY of them I'd sell it. I have a wii already, and I'd have no use for the 03's.

why no use?

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
the 03's or the giant kiki plushie in the contest photo >.>

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Twinky Dave
DolIies

why no use?

Just selling; is what I meant.
I mean, 03's may have some nostalgic worth but I only see "I can buy X, Y, Z etc. with the gold"
Don't like them much.

Sparkly Fairy

DolIies

I'm not entirely sure Id keep the wings or the letter even though they would be cool to have.

I think i would end up selling them and getting a bunch of other items ive been wanting. I love having different options. I dont think i could take having that amount of gold contained in one items when there are lots of shinies to be had. Though i do kinda like the nightmare wings...

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Secksy Panda
DolIies

I'm not entirely sure Id keep the wings or the letter even though they would be cool to have.

I think i would end up selling them and getting a bunch of other items ive been wanting. I love having different options. I dont think i could take having that amount of gold contained in one items when there are lots of shinies to be had. Though i do kinda like the nightmare wings...

Blah. Like the concept of those things, don't like the pixeling / shade of black.
o3o;
With that amount of gold... I'd get a few things I've wanted. Like a couple Marionettes, Kanoko, etc.
But most of the items I want are 4mil and under. o3o

Leaf

A trip to skyrim >.>
<.<

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'd rather have Steam games to try online than to use Wii... For those who aren't aware of it, check out this link for more info:

Welcome to Steam

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I'd take a real item over some pixels. I could use that Wii to sell on Ebay so I can buy groceries. emotion_donotwant

*shrugs* I prefer item design contests on Gaia. Those are fun. emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Fairy

DolIies
Secksy Panda
DolIies

Blah. Like the concept of those things, don't like the pixeling / shade of black.
o3o;
With that amount of gold... I'd get a few things I've wanted. Like a couple Marionettes, Kanoko, etc.
Yup. I think the most expensive thing i currently REALLY want(but probably will never get because i suck at making gold) is pandalita at 6mil. Most other things are around 1 mil or less.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Secksy Panda
DolIies
Secksy Panda
DolIies

o3o;
Yup. I think the most expensive thing i currently REALLY want(but probably will never get because i suck at making gold) is pandalita at 6mil. Most other things are around 1 mil or less.
I want Pandalita too. xD
Just not really all that much after I've looked at the item a little bit more. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff