Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I never thought I'd get Devil's Wings initially, but I ended up buying them for 1b when that was a lot of gold. ^_^; I am still going after the alchemized ones for the achievement though so I can replace my CS versions with their real set. heart

I got a lot of other items like Pandy March, Portrait of a Deer and Kurola as gifts from some really nice people (a few anons and some people I see often).

I am still missing Metal's Last Hope and Nitemare Minis though. I don't think I'll ever get those. X_X They constantly evade my every grasp.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

For me personally? Backwings XD Though I didn't obtain those because of deflation, at least not directly. But I really was only able to obtain the expensive components because I could suddenly get a hold of a lot of gold by just selling items from the cash shop on the MP. I kinda wanna weep still, considering the first pair I crafted I bought a ruby back for 1 billion and thought that was nuts, I just bought a diamondback for about 60 billion. crying That's only 5 months of inflation between the two, that's just insane and don't even get me started on the rare bugs. ARG.

One other item that comes to mind is SDPlus Thea, I thought I'd never be able to get that in a million years, but I've gotten it and two of it's recolors for really cheap, since they're been re-released so much in RIGs. I don't think I've even gotten around to wearing it yet actually, lol.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

The angelic sash and minis I remember making a dream avatar with them using the one that was around BEFORE tektek. I thought it looked so good, but the prices were more than I ever thought I could have. That was 2005. 2013, I eyeball a pair of minis going for either 60 or 90 mill, before deciding to bite. There was a RIG dropping sashes left and right, I think I bought mine for 10mil? They sit in my inventory collecting pixel dust, but I don't regret getting them at all.
My experiences involve kind marketplace sellers and anons.

Once I was offering on a grandpa mustachio.
She was selling at a good price too. I knew if I didn't grab it then,
I'd miss the chance to get one because the other listings wouldn't be as cheap.
Found myself out of gold so I offered in items.
The seller only wanted pure.
I was all
classified_fu but thanked them anyways.
A few minutes later, she gifted to thing to me.
Shat Bricks.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Oh man, Lovely Lucie, I always wanted one. Thought that one and the colors where never going to be reached, then I went on hiatus, came back and my god, it was affordable. I got it on a heartbeat and felt good...now there too many Lucies lol. I also felt that way towards Eternal Chesed, then it came in a bundle so I'm happy I grabbed one.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Panda Hat and Angelic Sash!!
so glad I got them both for cheap <3

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

From an actual old R.I.G: Hell Warden SD+Doll from a Warden related win, the deep violet wings from the Loyal Gate R.I.G.
Item deflation: Chuu Chuu, Any of the Hatter items, and various others I've gathered but forgotten buying.
I also got a Bon Bon gift once, I now have a perfect avatar come April months. C:

Kawaii Spirit

For me it was Counterfeit Bride. It was gifted to me and I couldn't believe it. I never unequip it. heart

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I never thought that I'll manage to get my paws on those [Animal] Faithful Friend, but I did.. That's why I'm so grateful and I'll never part with this item ever. smile

Fuzzy Noob

Basically anything that I've acquired any time recently from the inflation. Although some notable ones, like Butterfly Kick, I got from giveaways and contests. But still, anything that was once a rare "expensive" RIG drop that fell into my inventory could be included. Heck there are things that I could get with a teensy bit of vending like the Bound Warlock that I used to figure "Meh, I could never come close to affording that if I tried."

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Any of the 03s that I have that I was able to get for cheap because of them being released in RIGs and the like. heart

Tenacious Lunatic

Well, I really wanted a Devil Tail but I figured that I'd never get it until I settled for the Natural DT instead. I'm pretty happy about that.

However, I did get Nitemare Minis (well, in exchange for art) but I was so tickled to be offered that. I never thought I'd get that item, thanks to a friend. whee

Sweet Bunny

For me that item will be horns of the demon.
even before inflation I couldn't afford them.
I rarely can afford GC but was able to get $10 worth.
As usual when I have no GC Gaia release's lots of items I wish I could get, I finally get some GC and for days Gaia releases nothing I want.
I decided to go thru the mp listing for hotd to see if the store description said anything about not pming them.
I found a listing and sent a pm asking if they would be if be willing to trade for something in the cash shop valued $10 or less and long story short-ish They gifted them to me.

Ice-Cold Prophet

I thought I would never get DJs...then Michael's Wings, Best OMG...

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Icy Marionette. I pulled FIVE out of the dumpster. rofl Same goes for my second Lunar Countess and Frosted Frosting.

Perky Bright Blue Wolf Ears were gifted to me...well, I used them toward getting the navy ones I preferred more that were later released, but the gesture was a shocker and very appreciated nonetheless.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff