Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need to know how to build a house , can anyone help me? whee

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Go to the forums' homepage and click on Gaia Homes. I hope it helped.

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
April Secrets
Go to the forums' homepage and click on Gaia Homes. I hope it helped.

isn't there anymore,
go to announcements and click the housing thread.
If it doesn't belong here, please don't help them k?,k.
You see, it would be more helpful to point them to the Q&A fourm, since this one is about the discussion of our community, or events, that way the poor user doesn't get flamed when he comes back to ask "I built my house, now how do I put in items?"

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Lijikin
You see, it would be more helpful to point them to the Q&A fourm, since this one is about the discussion of our community, or events, that way the poor user doesn't get flamed when he comes back to ask "I built my house, now how do I put in items?"
How about helping AND directing them to the right forum? ;D Beats being a jackass and flaming them. Which I'm not saying anyone here is doing.
Teh Lulu
Lijikin
How about helping AND directing them to the right forum? ;D Beats being a jackass and flaming them. Which I'm not saying anyone here is doing.

Hmmm, beats the hell out of my idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces