Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcoming Consumer

Remember when Cresento first appeared?
Remember that time some of us fought people from the dev team who had been transformed into dragons and gained their horns as trophies?

Remember having fun?

I do.

The Topic
DO you like random events (of course you do, shush now)?
Do you usually get to take part of them or are you usually to late to take part?
Do you feel like your life is slowly spinning out of control and you don't know what to do?
Do these usually help you revive your interest in Gaia?
Do you have suggestions for random events?

Discuss!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I love random events, no matter how small. Like yesterday a cute free item was given out. whee

Welcoming Consumer

`Hydro
I love random events, no matter how small. Like yesterday a cute free item was given out. whee

Link please?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Count Heartgrave
`Hydro

Link please?

Both the links for both versions of the item are listed here.

Welcoming Consumer

Thank you!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I still have their horns mounted as trophies in my other inventory

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

that was a lot of fun

Hoarding Hoarder

I love random events. I love it more when they're announced too. redface

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

I like the random events, especially the ones they fix so it's fun for everyone and not killing each other at the throat for the item if they didn't get it but the other did.
But that HORRIBLE cats vrs dogs event....grrr.
To be fair though, it was a hard time trying to not get bashed for being off topic when I attempted to keep Loyal in the Shoujou Girl team during that one event. I was so close...then didn't have anything new to say in his threads when someone changed him to Sentai. emo
bbr fvr 2/31 nvr 4gt

Slumbering Tengu

Slick Southpaw
I still have their horns mounted as trophies in my other inventory

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

that was a lot of fun

I can only think about mounting up Reapers underwear on a wall now xD
I thought it was so funny when Reaper accidentally posted the dragon challenge with her account
and we had to fight her dressed as Sherlock in a dragon costume and were rewarded with underwear
I still have those things in my storage for laughs

In my personal opinion that whole dragon thing was the most fun mini-event Gaia's had

Dapper Nerd

I love random events! Anyone remember Starmony? emotion_kirakira And they most certainly revive my interest in Gaia. I wish there were more random events more often.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Random events are the best!! I love being active and having to click around the site to achieve goals and stuff. Not donating massive amounts of gold to get prizes. *sigh*

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I didn't get to participate in the dragon staff fight, since that happen mostly while I was at work, I remember coming home and wanting to join in, but I was so tired. gonk

The quote spam one's can be fun, if a bit spammy. I like the puzzle mini events we get sometimes where we have to work together to figure out the answer and the prize. Those are pretty cools.

I'd like more of those puzzle events, maybe even more if they weren't always Sherlock related, not that Sherlock isn't fun, but other things to would be a nice plus.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
The recent Sentai/Mahou event was really fun. And there were achievements and items and I love the brooch we got for the girls side. biggrin

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Dragon fight? When was this and why have I never heard about this till today? gonk

I do love the random events and free item grants- and thank goodness for the GCD as usually someone will post a link, explanation of what's going on, or item list. Major love for these GCDers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff