Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even though I'm Semi-Newbie I'm thinking about leaving the site. Ever since I joined nobody has been nice to me in the threads I've been in. I didn't come here to be bullied, I came here to have fun.
Chances are you're just not looking in the right places. Where exactly have you been hanging out?
Yeah, not all the people here are bastards...
Zaeyde
Chances are you're just not looking in the right places. Where exactly have you been hanging out?

...and what have <i>you</i> been saying/doing to others. I'm not blaming you for anything, but sometimes people get yelled out by other users for breaking rules or doing things that other just find annoying and then the offender gets mad at everybody else. People are seldom "mean" for no reason.
GD, Anime, and here, and I didn't say anything mean to anyone else I was nice and polite.
Some of the GD regulars are pretty harsh.
If you've been in the Chatterbox too long, you'll probably find that your faith in humanity has diminished greatly.

Edit: Oh, I've made an incorrect assumpton.

Dapper Gekko

GCD and WtoG are the friendliest forums of gaia that I know.... GD is the most unfriendly... ED is elitist...haven't really been around the others. So, stay here!

dwunk's Wife

Wanna give me your stuff? biggrin

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
nukunuko77
GD, Anime, and here

GD? stressed GD almost equals flames. Better not hang around there without observing the crowd for weeks. You have to know who you're dealing with in GD. sweatdrop

dwunk's Wife

Just in case you didn't realize, I was kidding.
nukunuko77
GD, Anime, and here, and I didn't say anything mean to anyone else I was nice and polite.

GD? that explains it then lol better stay away from there.
People in the GD are very harsh. Don't go there unless you can hold your own. gonk I don't like going in there because I'm always tempted to start yelling at folks myself....

People in here are generally very nice. whee
GD isn't where you want to be for nice people. n_n;; GCD is pretty nice, but there are those few who enjoy being all "wtf you're dumb, get out of my forum" but we just get them back. sweatdrop Unfriendly people = no.
*^_^* don't give up hope. As some others have suggested, try hanging out in some of the nicer forums. 3nodding GD and ED are pretty low forums unless you're just interested in arguing/proving yourself right. The picture post can be pretty aggressive if you're artistically inclined, but there are nice people in there. In most cases there are more kind people than bad -- it's just the bad stand out so much more because of how they conduct themselves... sweatdrop I do hope you'll give Gaia another chance. 3nodding User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff