Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hobo

Stockholm Syndrome.

Nerd

♫♫ Hello my name is Bix and I'm a Gaian.I'm a gaian because it's a terrible addiction to try to beat.It's negatively affected my life by encouraging my avoidance of social situations and depriving me of sleep.

Big Member

Items!! I need to hoard them all.

Rogue

I'm still on Gaia because I love dressing my avatar too much cry No, seriously. I've tried leaving and the most I do is take breaks.

Kawaii Bunny

Because Gaia is fun! I like dressing up my avatar, and getting more items so that I can make more outfits for my avatar. It's also one of two forums that I am not too shy to post in.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I grew up on the site, pretty much. I think it would be kind of weird for me to not be on Gaia.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Community.

Witty Genius

I like dressing up my little doll, plus it much more enjoyable, some of the forums here are like watching a text based soap opera or a sitcom.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I'm still a Gaian because... I got no place else to go... crying
That, and I like the Gaia storyline.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Because I still love dressing up my avatar, chatting with my guildies and browsing the forums.

Kawaii Lunatic

I'm still a Gaian because... uh... I use this site?

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm still here because I still piss off people telling me to get off of the "kiddy" site. I love to experiment items and that's how I created my OC. biggrin

I just.. can't.. leave... :<
I've been here from the start, when i'm not on the site sometimes things remind me of Gaia then i'm back here making new avatars and messing about on zOMG again.. I tried to leave, I really did. But I think i've spent too much time and effort on the site to just give it up.

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

Pretty much what Ridley said: I'm in much too deep to just up and leave.
There was a time when I was always excited what the newest RIG or EI, playing zOMG with my friends and buying art...but that time has waned, mostly due to Gaia's actions. Still I somehow manage to spend money on here and log in several times a day.

Revered Connoisseur

...because I want to grow old with Gaia. Being a loyal member of this fun community became a usual hobby to me. I usually log on to see updates. (And in my 4th year here, I haven't made good friends here yet, which is awkward. Lol.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff