Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'm still here because i enjoy dress up games and to gather inspiration to draw and create characters from gaia's items, also the games are quite fun and help towards getting more items to get my attention all the time.

I'm trying to lurk less ( new years resolution) to imrpove my english and meet new people.
I'm pretty seasonal when it comes to Gaia as well. I'd spend time here for a least a month, then take a break, then come back again. But there is something about this place that keeps me intrigued though. I love the avatars, and I love the dress-up options. And most of all, I love the forums and how we can earn gold by posting to get more items to dress up in.

I have a huge weakness for forums, and this one is the best I've been on because of the gold earning and dressing up.

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

I keep coming back on a daily basis because it's my OCD.

Relentless Glitch

I'm here to dress up.

Perfect Saint

Gaia is my anti-drug.

Sadly, it may be my anti-life. emo

eminoir's Spouse

Mostly because of my friends and since I like items c:

Rich Ladykiller

It's fun to dress up my doll and be "rich", even if my wealth is totally virtual.

Perfect Pumpkin

Because why not? Nothing to gain nor lose by leaving or staying.

Angelic Nitemare

Kaeth
It's fun to dress up my doll and be "rich", even if my wealth is totally virtual.

Indeed...-floofs your minis-

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
No other avatar community has as nice items and avatars, in my opinion. the only one I even like a little bit for avatars (since TinierMe and their cute avatars shut down) is Crysandrea, which I only visit infrequently. I'm pretty attached to my doll and she inspires more OCs and stories than I like to admit. It's a fun place to be and aside from the avatars I rather like the forums, too.
Kaeth

Totally true.

But even though I won't be rich anymore pretty soon, I think I'll still be here to play dress up and to occasionally participate in art contests and whatnot.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Mainly because of the people I still talk to here :3

Angelic Nitemare

keiiii
Kaeth

Totally true.

But even though I won't be rich anymore pretty soon, I think I'll still be here to play dress up and to occasionally participate in art contests and whatnot.

That's riiiiight...your contest is almost up. I'd pondered entering, but i realized, I can't draw for spit. And I don't know your chars well enough to write as them.

but that top prize....I will say, it's one of the reasons I like Gaia so much. People doing awesome stuff like that, and I get to see it.

Alien Invader

I keep coming back because I love making avatars. xd

Uxie's Husband

I have been around since 06, and I don't anything better to do with my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff