• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GiB and E-Corp.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm here because it's a habit. It's not as fun as it used to be when I had friends to talk to. Now I spend most of my time lurking/posting in forums and dressing up.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
for my avatar XDD been working on my items too many years now to just leave XD

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Its one of the more decent avatar based forum sites with occasional decent events and games to play.
I'm here because, I like to dress up my avatar, hunt through the marketplace, and browse forums.

I'm just a procrastinator. I should really stop, I have far too much coursework to get through. sweatdrop
I'm still a Gaian because it gives me something to do when I am bored.

Shadowy Reveler

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Because I'm a grad with no job and Gaia is a perfect time-sink?

Nah, I really do like the the avatar dress-up, grinding for items, the events, and the forums.
I'm still here because there are lots of nooks and crannies of these forums that are deliciously interesting to lurk.
Boredom. It's been almost 8 years (next month) since I first signed up. I leave for a few months, pop in when I'm desperately bored, and disappear again. Also, nostalgia. I signed up when I was a little kid, so it's like looking at old photographs up in the attic or something. I like to look at what an idiot I used to be. Is that masochistic?

Tipsy Reindeer

Avatars. I've sort of made a hobby of collecting items and dressing up my avatar. And if I left now, all my years spent here would have gone to waste.

Cluttered Businesswoman

I'm still a Gaian because I have nothing else to do in my life and my addiction to Fishing!
It's an interesting site.. and I have a thing for interesting animate sites xd
I love leaving for a while and coming back to see all the new items.
Gaia has been a source of inspiration for me when I draw and honestly I just love dressing up my avatar.

I've never been one to make friends on this site though.

Fluffy Glitch

I am still a gaian because I need to fill my daily quota of lurking and though I have a facebook account I barely get on there and don't tend to lurk people I know IRL.

Also this place gives me something to do otherwise I'd be in danger of leading the most boring life ever.

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
it keeps me sane biggrin

... I think ^n^''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff