Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So I've noticed some faces I've never seen before in towns 2.
They each seem to have their own little stands.

User Image

So does that mean that we're getting new shops, or is this for aesthetic appeal only?
If we were getting new shops, what kind of shops would yous guys like to see?

Do you think they will play a part in future events, or have their own mini games attached to them?
If you could name each one what names would you choose?

Which of these new characters is your favorite?
I'd probably go with the fluffy sweets stand girl, because I like her pinkness.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hmm... most of these are foods and flowers shops. So, if they were to get their own shops, would that means Rina's would get out of business or get a new shop again?
I think they are there to present an option if they want to pursue it but not something anyone should be holding their breath over.

Like zOMG

Invisible Player

The cotton candy girl is cute.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
BIRDGUY.
hang on Ima just go spend eternity with him right nowwww
I hope they stay name/faceless
we've got enough npcs needing development
and some staying totally useless would be fun for fan-characterization

birdman totally killed a guy

Magical Darling

User Image
          I would like to know more about these characters, though I bet they're just filler to make Towns 2 seem like an inhabited space. The cotton candy girl is so cute!

Maybe--just MAYBE--Gaia will get the quest system going again and these unknowns will have us complete tasks in Towns 2! That would be fun! :3

ダーリン♡

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    Hi! I'm Zi!

I wish they would stop making new NPCs and just use the old ones over again. Why is it always new NPCs with gaia?

Winner

______User Image

I wonder if some of them are going to be stuff you'll be using for towns only.

Probably, like the food stand or something. If I remember there's one at least.
    ✢

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Jolly Roger 50
    • Millionaire 200
    Anti-Ling
    I hope they stay name/faceless
    we've got enough npcs needing development
    and some staying totally useless would be fun for fan-characterization

birdman totally killed a guy

I like this suggestion.
    Fan-characterizing would be fun.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Jolly Roger 50
    • Millionaire 200
    Yeata Zi
    Hi! I'm Zi!

I wish they would stop making new NPCs and just use the old ones over again. Why is it always new NPCs with gaia?

Out with the old and in with the new.
    emotion_0A0

Time-traveling Senshi

I'd say they're mostly for looks and to add atmosphere in Gambino. For instance where Blaze had been with her motorbike and the fluffs there's now a guy with a hat cart. You keep going south and there's an unused dock, that I'd love to remain unused frankly, with a pirate schooner that has a Pirate Captain at the wheel and Pete sitting on some crates that is another way to get you to your house. These things add an extra element to Towns making it feel more like a resort town with little cart shops in a marketplace. I actually like it.

Sparkling Transmutator

All I will say... is that I want the entire outfit of the little pink girl. I want it now.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff