Hygienic Businessman

I dont care enough to think into it .

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Winter Hue
All I will say... is that I want the entire outfit of the little pink girl. I want it now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do want.
emotion_dowant

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Liquid Liner's Compadre

Monster Dabbler

The bodybuilder chick and I need to me bffs js hat guy also

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Actually I don't think these are new NPC's.
I swear they're devs/admins personified.
I know for a fact sisky is a health nut (muscular surfer girl), milkbun is obsessed with frills and cute things (cotton candy girl), I can't remember who but I KNOW someone there was obsessed with birds, and that top-hat guy sort of looks like what would happen if DJ and zero omega had a baby injected with Bruce Hardcastle DNA.
Pirate Captain Sushi
Actually I don't think these are new NPC's.
I swear they're devs/admins personified.
I know for a fact sisky is a health nut (muscular surfer girl), milkbun is obsessed with frills and cute things (cotton candy girl), I can't remember who but I KNOW someone there was obsessed with birds, and that top-hat guy sort of looks like what would happen if DJ and zero omega had a baby injected with Bruce Hardcastle DNA.

Oh my gosh, you blew my mind eek

I never thought about it that way. It does make sense.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Hi! I'm Zi!

I wish they would stop making new NPCs and just use the old ones over again. Why is it always new NPCs with gaia?
That requires character development :/

goooosh Zi

I mean, really.
I am both thinking and hoping that these are for aesthetic appeal only. I can't see any reason why it would be anything more than that. It's already been mentioned, but there is already a lack of NPC development around here; a handful of new NPCs would water that down even more.

Having said that, let's see.. Well, I'm not really feelin' Hat Guy. I mean really.. how can one possibly look so glum and downcast while standing in such close proximity to such a fine collection of hats? Unless they are his personal store and he's having to sell them off in order to pay a debt or otherwise get out of some embarrassing financial jam, I can't see a reason for it. In fact I'd like to go up there and smack him. Right upside his head, good and proper.
[/absolutely miffed]

Now Bacon Guy, on the other hand.. Not to be weird, but.. Mmmm. Mama like~ emotion_dowant

Enduring Hero

It's a shame they didn't reuse some of the more popular RIG NPCs to populate the place. All the same, I think these characters add a nice touch to Towns 2.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cotton-candy vendor... Hawai'ian Style Tourist Gift Shop... Outdoor Hat Stand... Fish&Chips Stand (despite looking like a Hotdog vendor)... A Bird Seller...? ...Blonde dude running the boat taxi from Isle de Gambino to everywhere else (you know all the towns have different drivers?)... And a outdoor restaurant/cafe being ran by a Pirate-looking hairy guy... Hmm...

So does that mean that we're getting new shops, or is this for aesthetic appeal only?

I'm pretty sure it is for aesthetic appeal, but I'm all for new shops! cat_biggrin

If we were getting new shops, what kind of shops would you guys like to see?

Well, our current gold shops are hardly ever updated, so... I would like to see gold shops that are updated more regularly cat_rolleyes

Do you think they will play a part in future events, or have their own mini games attached to them?

I think we need both cat_3nodding

If you could name each one what names would you choose?

...Since I'm a resident of Durem, I'll leave the naming to the residents of Gambino... cat_sweatdrop After all, they have to live with them cat_xp

Which of these new characters is your favorite?

The Outdoor Hat Stand guy, because he reminds me Professor Layton (well, sort of cat_sweatdrop ), but the facial hair makes me think it might be Don Paolo in disguise cat_xd

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine
It's a shame they didn't reuse some of the more popular RIG NPCs to populate the place. All the same, I think these characters add a nice touch to Towns 2.

Couldn't agree more. Now I have a mental image of forgotten RIG NPC adoption center, stuck in a tub somewhere in a dark corner, waiting to be given a place of attention again. What's the point of making all these new NPCs in RIGs when majority are abandoned unless there's some kind of fanservice (talkin bout chu, sexyKrackenman and Blaine, and that circusy dude).

Still, I want to know the flamboyant parrot man's secrets in keeping so swank and clean around birds.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bird guy is a bit creepy, he reminds me of the Crazy Pigeon Lady of Hackney (holla Londoners!)

Candy floss girl is adorable heart

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I wonder why the hat guy looks so depressed.
Maybe he has a crush on the Cotton Candy girl but doesn't have the courage to confess to her because he knows that she likes the taxi-boat driver. Or perhaps his business is floundering and he's up to his neck in debt, but he can't find any other work in Gaia's down economy.
I would like to be able to ask him...

Dangerous Lover

c: The water taxi fellow is cute.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Ah yes.

More NPCS that will soon be ignore.

-~--~-

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine

Couldn't agree more. Now I have a mental image of forgotten RIG NPC adoption center, stuck in a tub somewhere in a dark corner, waiting to be given a place of attention again. What's the point of making all these new NPCs in RIGs when majority are abandoned unless there's some kind of fanservice (talkin bout chu, sexyKrackenman and Blaine, and that circusy dude).

Still, I want to know the flamboyant parrot man's secrets in keeping so swank and clean around birds.

Your mental image nearly had me spluttering tea all over my keyboard with laughter! rofl
The adoption idea reminds me a little of the orphan event Gaia had the year before I joined.

There are some RIG NPCs who's existence I wouldn't even be aware of, only that they have certain fangirls/fanboys in the GCD whom declare their undying love for them on a regular basis!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff