Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
pseudocyesis
Duskshadow
User ImageI was going to live in Durem. But then Barton had mushroom houses. I live inside a mushroom now.

Post of the day.
rofl
mushrooms are cool cool

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm glad Aekea still seems to be holding strong! biggrin

Sorry Durem, you look pretty but in my eyes, you're the last place I'd live in. *gets pelted by rotten tomatoes*

Lavish Lunatic

I was always for Durem, but I moved to Barton because I cannot imagine my OCs living in an APPARTMENT.

No way.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Anabaena
I was always for Durem, but I moved to Barton because I cannot imagine my OCs living in an APPARTMENT.

No way.

Haha! Consider it your villa in the countryside. wink

Lavish Lunatic

Yilanti Midnight
Anabaena

No way.

Haha! Consider it your villa in the countryside. wink
Well, I think I"ll be in trouble in the next town against town event. I might switch over to barton permanently. I guess I have a cute side after all.. xd

But still, my fantasy characters live in a sort of medieval world (in my imagination). They don't have appartments.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
I thought the exact same thing but for a completely different reason. A friend invited me to her neighbourhood and I was like 'OH YAY I'D LOVE TO LIVE WITH YOU', and then I remembered - she was Aekean. As much as I would have loved that, I just couldn't give up Durem. DD;

I love how each town has a different house style! It's so lovely. I'll sort of miss having a full-size house compared to my Durem loft, though...

Cat

It's funny to see how many Gaians are relocating because of housing.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I was tempted to move to Gambino as well but thankfully I stuck to my usual Barton. The houses just looked more elvish to me.
=3

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Well, I picked Barton.
The apartment style towns (Durem/Aekea) don't give much room to move around, and I value my space.

In Aekea's defence though, I'll just add this:
As day/night have yet to been added into Towns2, who is to say that nighttime in Aekea won't be some kind of flashy neon-lighted wonderland? wink

Shy Warrior

User Image
I know that feel.
I always choose Durem. But it's gone pastel pink gonk . Not the gungy medieval look I had envisioned. I'll still choose it for events, but for now I'm hanging in Gambino.
Beautiful beach front views and there doesn't seem to be many people there. Voi can go into hermit mode.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I love the lights in Aekea. I picked that for my mule and Gambino for this account.

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
KaylaGalela

I think you can relocate. smile dramallama

Hot Dog

Aekea has been my home, and will always be my home.

emo

Impassioned Lionheart

I like my home in Aekea 3nodding I like cities and the asian culture aesthetics are a nice bonus~

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

I should be in Durem but I really prefer the Barton look so I've got a lovely country neighbourhood with some friends. I'm not completely keen on the "2D" look for the Durem/ Aekea but they're growing on me.

I have a whole neighbourhood full of my mules in Durem to make up for my thrown allegiance. Sorry Durem, I... I just can't make the full commitment. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff