Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aekea, from the moment I first met you I was in love. You weren't the fanciest or the shiniest, but you had your charm and you never lost your personality. I was attracted to you instantly and considered myself lucky to be with you. We've been together for a long time now. We've had our bad moments, such as Gaialympics 2008 and our good moments such as Gaialympics 2012. I was always fiercely loyal to you. I would wear your theme any chance I got and roared my pride as loud as I could. The ride as hectic as it was, was awesome and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

But now... I just can't stay with you anymore Aekea. I just can't. I wanted to! Trust me when I say that your districts were the first I travelled to. But I can assure you that it's not you, not at all. It wasn't my intention to be with Isle de Gambino. I thought surely the surfer image that Isle de Gambino has couldn't possibly seduce me! But then... it presented me with this:
User Image

crying How can I resist? It is so lovely... And appeals to my romantic side so much I just can't stay away! I'm so sorry Aekea. I really hope we can still stay friends... And if not, know that I will still support you, even if I don't openly show it.

TLDR: Yilanti is a terrible partner! D=

Isn't Towns 2 effing awesome? Well except for the bugs. So many bugs! @.@
Also the houses are so askhdhga pretty!
Did any of you change your home town? razz

Hussielips's Senpai

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
same here. I've always loved Aekea, but...eurgh, the towns design for it is not what I thought it would be at all.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Boooo!

This makes me sad.

Aekea; least popular town forever now.

It makes me want to cry.

Sweet Witch

We have the same house, I love that you can sit on the pretty bench swing. emotion_kirakira
I'm impressed by the housing areas, the new homes are beautiful, in all the towns really. I was tempted by Barton because of the fenced gardens (and most of my friends chose that town) but I just can't give up my loyalty to Gambino. Luckily the island is wonderful, who needs pools when you get to swim in the sea!

My neighbourhood is lonely though, everyone keeps choosing Barton and Durem. ><

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeata Zi
Boooo!

This makes me sad.

Aekea; least popular town forever now.

It makes me want to cry.

I am sorry crying please don't hate me - I still love Aekea! (Just... not their houses. D=)

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
II Mimic II
same here. I've always loved Aekea, but...eurgh, the towns design for it is not what I thought it would be at all.

I think it would've been cool if they had focused more on the robot futuristic part and less on the backalleys. xd sweatdrop

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't like either of the "apartment"-style houses at all! Durem seems inexplicably popular though. I don't really get it, I don't find it any more appealing than Aekea.

Barton's still my favorite, easily. I do wonder why I have a pile of logs next to my house though. I don't even have a fireplace inside.

Green Gaian

I hate the way Durem looks, but I sucked it up and lived there anyway. emotion_donotwant

Enduring Browser

9,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I wanted to like Aekea I really did, but it looks like the backdrop of an old Jackie Chan film.

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

I had the same issue! ...Cept' it was with Durem, n' I feel kinda bad cuz' I went to the nice beach place!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I'm living in my hometown of Barton.
Loved the homes and the overall feel of the environment.
heart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Hahaha, I hear you. I'm still an Aekea supporter

but Barton fits with my OC better

all dem foresty backgrounds emotion_kirakira

Professional Novice

User Image
I think they captured the atmosphere of all the towns pretty well, in my mind at least. Granted, I would imagine that not every street in Durem looks exactly like that. It's too bad you can't choose what section of a town you live in. But, I think that would be too much to ask, especially at this early stage.

Questionable Mage

Barton and I are still together. Those gardens... heart

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Maggot
I hate the way Durem looks, but I sucked it up and lived there anyway. emotion_donotwant

xD Your avatar would actually be perfect for Aekea. You know you want to change. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff