Welcome to Gaia! ::

Effen Color scheme changing, expensive Crap!

Eff em! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
Yeah! D8< 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
I know right..! 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 5 ]
They're alright. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 12 ]
I like em. 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 8 ]
I effin LUV em! [[GTFO ya rich PriK <3]] 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Leothalis v2
+[Skarekrow]+
It's very annoying.
Users shouldn't have to be afraid to quest or buy anything for fear of it being re-released.
D:
Users shouldn't be afraid of it period.

If you quest for it, you inherently accept the risks of it being re-released for cheaper.

If you can't handle that possibility, don't bother questing.

This, exactly! The only solid thing that Gaia has ever promised about having a lack of re-releases is the MC's.

Though I don't see much point in buying something unless I really want to equip it on my avatar, prices be damned.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
I don't mind recolors so long as I like it. xd Some recolors are prettier than others. For example, I love the Marionettes and Lovely Lucie. I hate Lumiere Noire's red/gold recolor, though.

Mega Noob

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE MORE ORANGE RECOLORS.

Oh man, but recolors are fine? Even if you are questing, usually a recolor ends up making the thing you're questing for cheaper because everyone wants the new thing. xd

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageActually, I kind of like re-colours cat_rolleyes
Why?
Because it means that the original can come down in price OR it means I can finally get a version of the item in a colour I actually like cat_3nodding

Regardless, when it comes to rEIs/EIs, I'm not looking for re-colours all that much... It is Gold Shop Items that I really want to see more, and more, re-colours of cat_stare

Of course, I will accept the re-colour of any and all items too, but Gold Shop Items should be top of the list in re-colour priority cat_wink

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I love recolors. It sometimes adds a new spin on an old item. I own a few recolors of items I think. I really hope one day to see recolors of the sci-fighter item and maybe a recolor of Alruna's Rose. (I don't know why I want a recolor of the rose, I just do.)

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah.
I have bought quite a few items from the cash shop for $5 and it be re released in a bundle and selling super super low in the MP.

The thing about re releases is that it makes items cheap,rly cheap and that means users who cant make a lot of gold get chances to buy pretty cool things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff