Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since I currently have many of these older donation items I say hurray on this "inflation" My NM Scarf went to half a million and my horns doubled! Even my kitsune Mask is worth something now.

I arghest you! (Sucka!)

Happy for this coincidence?
Well, despite the fact I have nothing in value, yes I am.
Mainly becaus know Gaia can teach life lessons of working towards a goal, even if the goal is somewhat easy/incredibly hard.
Lijikin
Mainly becaus know Gaia can teach life lessons of working towards a goal, even if the goal is somewhat easy/incredibly hard.
I would think of it as supply and demand but that also works well in the mental point of view of lifeworks.
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Lijikin
I would think of it as supply and demand but that also works well in the mental point of view of lifeworks.

Well that too, but I wanted to make it sound moralistic.
I know! I just sold my Kiki kitty for 15k! I am very happy bout this turn o' events!
Lijikin
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Lijikin

Well that too, but I wanted to make it sound moralistic.
Which I also said, didn't I? smile
*shrugs* Doesn't help me, though. The only things I want to sell people don't want.
Morwen Laicoriel
*shrugs* Doesn't help me, though. The only things I want to sell people don't want.
*looks at sig, looks at thread, looks at sig, looks at thread* I don't usually use abbreviations but wtf?
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Morwen Laicoriel
*looks at sig, looks at thread, looks at sig, looks at thread* I don't usually use abbreviations but wtf?

Eh? I'm against extreme inflation. People shouldn't have to pay more than 5k for a donation letter or new donation items.
Morwen Laicoriel
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Morwen Laicoriel

Eh? I'm against extreme inflation. People shouldn't have to pay more than 5k for a donation letter or new donation items.
But there is more users that want them and that's what they are willing to pay, there is no way to stop it. The only thing I suggest is to PM every user on gaia to stop buying donation and event items, then maybe you might get results.
Weeeeelll, I have to say I like it. I'm worth quite a bit now. Sure, it makes it hard to get my D-Tail, but I'll get it eventually. Now, all my letters will be worth something!
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Morwen Laicoriel
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Morwen Laicoriel

But there is more users that want them and that's what they are willing to pay, there is no way to stop it. The only thing I suggest is to PM every user on gaia to stop buying donation and event items, then maybe you might get results.

Psh. The thread I support is well aware we can't completely stop it. But we're commited to only buy and sell for fair prices. There will always be idiots and jerks out there, but we don't have to be one of them.

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Morwen Laicoriel
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Morwen Laicoriel

I think that people who donate to Gaia deserve more then they get. Gaia would not survive without them.
xXKujaXx
Morwen Laicoriel
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Morwen Laicoriel

I think that people who donate to Gaia deserve more then they get. Gaia would not survive without them.
*huggie glomp*
xXKujaXx

Sure, maybe. But what about the people who can't afford to donate? Gaia's for everyone, not just people who can afford to pay for it...that's part of what makes Gaia great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff